Thursday, October 7, 2010

Sista!

Today gonna be blogging day!! LOL! I've got nothing better to do than blogging, serious! I love spending my time doing photo editing and looking over those photos taken with my loved ones. Sometimes you'll think, why time passes so fast without me knowing? but you get the answer from looking back the photos you'd taken during the past few months or even years.

Memory lasts when you keep it deep inside your heart.

another way, capture every moment.



8th September

I went out with my BFF. You can just dump us somewhere even if in jungle and we can chat whole day long. We don't care whether it rains or shines outside. As long as we both are together, we can't be bothered to entertain others. LOL!

Here we went. La Pasta. It's been quite a long time since my last visit. And I miss their pasta so much. Personally love Cabonara to the max!

Dada!!! Yumsss~

after dinner, we went to
LOL!! it's actually located beside of La Pasta.

while waiting!! btw, I couldn't wait!!HAHA

MY all time FAVOURITE!!! am excited by just looking the pic! LOL

Teng's peanut tofu pudding~

and finally she appears!!! LoYeeTeng aka my BFF! This girl just can't stop cutting her hair short!! Even shorter than last time I saw her! Siao~~

see my happy face! i can easily be satisfied. You should really know how to pamper me =) yea, talking to you! hahaha

My girl

Know what. The next day I went out again!! This time babe JiaHui and Yann instead! Hehe. Actually, we went the same place, just different outlet. This one located at Sutera mall.

Bean Talks. again. XD

see that yellow color fella?? It's JiaHui fav belonging, named 'xiao huang'. She kept it inside her bag all the time. can you imagine that?? I couldn't! until I saw it real. LOL

and we took lotsa siao photos there!

with JiaHui dear. This girl gonna be braces babe! Hehe. I know it's for your own good. Maybe suffer for two years, or lesser, you'll become even more pretty than you already are!!

with yann dear! This girl got allergy, she insisted no close up photo. Haha. Girl, no matter what happen, I'll be there for you. I can be your dustbin or listener or whatsoever. So don't think too much before reaching me okay? Love yea~

this time, JiaHui solo!! XD

after sending Yann back home, we headed to
again!! I visited this cafe twice in 2 days!! Daily routine or what huh?? LOL


nom nomss~~ I didn't realize she took this photo of mine when I was eating!! Until I transfered all the photos from camera. LOL! See how concentrate I was! (only in eating la wey~)

ended this post with my pretty girl =)



Holiday tells me I can use my time vigorously!!! HAHAHAHA


xoxo


with lotsa love,
Ee

No comments: