Friday, February 13, 2009

Day 7 of CNY

It's 7th day and I went to my cousin's house. As I'll not be at JB after June, I thought that's a chance for me to take some photos with them as keepsake. Nearly 3 months or more I never see them.

June aka Apple.
Her makeup skill became so pro and her eyes looked bigger than ever.

Andy aka WeiEr.
He's already a form one student! Time really flies.

Happy aka SzeYing.
She dared not to talk to me ago, but see! I was wrapping her! Haha.



As what I said just now, time really flies. After March - I'll be going to take my SPM result, April - ABRSM practical exam, May - not yet planning any programme and June I'll be leaving my family and friends at JB and go to Melaka for my edu life, alone maybe.

Time to screw up my courages to leave something familiar and be more independent.

No comments: