Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Day 6 of CNY

Last Saturday, 6th day of CNY, many of us went to many of houses by many of cars for paying a new year call to many of families!! Hahaha.

By the way I'm so sorry that as yet I still couldn't get the group photos. We've been all leaving apart as we're not going to school anymore. So this post only about some random shoots with my friends.


Our first stop - Qian's house. Her mum still looks young and cute as before. She's the only one among so many mums whom I could talk to her like a friend. Haha. Qian's handsome bro not at home. Too bad he's younger than me, else sure I go after him! I'm hooked on him. LOL!!

There after we went to Wei's house, just about 2-minutes-walking-distance from Qian's house. And this stop was the shortest-time-staying house. We went in and sat down, took anypows from her mother, taking the group photo and there we gone. Haha.

Once again 2-minutes-walking-distance to Fong's house. They have been living in the same area. It's much more convenient for us. Haha. We were staying there for not more than 20 minutes. Planning the route to the left of the houses and who belong to which driver. Haha.

I was not driving on that day so me, zHui, Rui and Qian belong to kWei. That was my very first time to sit her car and to experience her driving. Not bad actually. Very firm as what she always is.


=Boy Friends=


*A Slight Digression*

*Before taking the photo* Yang asked me whether he can put his hand on my shoulder, I'm ok with that so I nodded my head. As he put his hand down then I regretted immediately. Gosh so heavy I need to bear, as if he put his whole weight on me! There the result like a dad and his daughter? I swear I'll never let him to do that for second time! OMG


Okok back to the topic, we then went to Ramzen's house. My first time to there. His grandparent was just nice and I like his fond granny. Let me recall back my mother's side grandma. Through the conversation I could barely know that his grandpa is a learned man. But he's quite solemn. So I prefer his granny more! Haha! Don't know why, I could feel that Ramzen seemed very shy especially in front of his grandpa when we were at his home. Weird.


Herng's house, the next destination. Some of us already went to his house the night before, what for? Mahjong!! I don't know how to play but just sat beside them and watched. Okay this time was the same *what same I refer to is gamble character* but not mahjong anymore, was poker gambling! Haha. Coincidentally, my sis and her friends also having their new year visiting on the same day. Some of them were coming to meet Herng. So I grabbed the chance to take photo with some I familiar with.

Good singer aka my didi and the house owner aka beautifully handsome Herng.


Next stop - Xin's house. When I first stepped into her house, I saw her cute doggy, bibi. I don't know whether spelling correct but sound like that. And here Wei left us. She was going to 'somewhere' with 'someone' maybe. Haha. And there some of them kena NS chatting about the funny things they had met during the camp. I was exhausted on that day so just keep listening and I was impressed with what James facing in the camp. Extremely funny and brought so much laughter for us!


With ones botak who take part in national service.Haha.


Next stop - AhBoo's house. Most of the photos we took there and running in and out of her house. Haha. Till then everyone was in tired mode and some of them straight away lied on the floor for a rest. After few days only I was told that one of my primary schoolmate is AhBoo's neighbour. What a coincident!


Then we went Zhuzhu's house. I pass by his housing area for several times but I don't even know which alley his house located. Well this time I knew already. Haha. Okay here I want to mention, Zhu's mum is totally out of my expectation. I thought she's a strict parent. Cause from our conversation *Zhu and I* ago, somehow I tried to imagine what kind of mother Zhuzhu has. I've to change my impression to her. Haha. She's so friendly and fashion as well!! Haha.


=Girl Friends=


The final destination - Sern's house!! At my first thought, his mum should be a serious or somekind of cool parent as I knew she's a teacher. But then the fact is inverted. She was welcoming us with her friendly hand-shake right after we handed in the oranges to her. And she always keep her face smiling. Most of the cookies that place on the table are from the hardwork of Sern's father. So talented! We took the delicious spaghetti that cooked by his parent for lunch too. How generous they are! Thanks

=All of Us=

The only group photo I got.


Here I thank to the drivers, James, Herng, wYang, Ramzen and kWei!! Your effort was much appreciated!! LOL

1 comment:

Evebi said...

erm..a quitr fun gathering..
but all look tired after tat..haha..
i look forward another gathering..