Friday, February 27, 2009

BANG!!

As what u might realize, I’ve changed my blog’s layout and banner as well!! Twice in between two days I think. *I’m too free and so getting myself in photoshopping!!!!* The previous one was mostly pink and somewhat girly. Present one is kinda about gothic style. The background and the font ‘ee-ternity’.

Ohya nearly I forget to mention, with my name ‘ee’, I wish with all my might, me and my loved ones will be ‘ee’ternally living in happiness. Though there is pretty state of affairs that we’ve forced to face, but afterall, we’ll be allright. As though how would u ever know happiness if you’d never experienced downs?



Practicing piano has somehow become my noon routine. Honestly it’s also due to the coming exam, for preparation. *Else how the heck am I going to play piano everyday??XD*

For today, it was not going as well as my might, for several times of the repeated mistake, I was gradually feeling irritating.


After more mistakes done, I was straightly BANGING the piano without care a fuck!! Just BANG! *now only I worry, would my neighbors bawl out to me? Or somesuch throwing eggs to my house? LOL*


And you know what’s going on after that?? I could play the piece smoothly without any mistake!!! So now I knew already, just bang the piano when I face sort of mistakes. Hahahahaha


For christ’s sake, don’t force me to bang the piano always ok??




We live for dreams, and to make it realistic.


No comments: