Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Day 3 of CNY

Since I don't have plenty of chances and time as well for using my sis's notebook, here I update my blog twice a day. Within hours. Uhh... The night is still young, for me. Haha.



Okay let's go to my third day of CNY. Quite a nice and fresh memory for me cause we were going to my uncle's orchard!! Hmm where's it located?? About Kota Tinggi or somewhere around there. I went there for once when I'm still young. How young I was? I think about primary six or somewhen secondary one or two. So this the chance for me to recall back some memories.

And the flash back starts.

We took almost two and a half hours to reach there cause it located inside an oil palm estate. But then my uncle's running an orchard and got a BIG fish rearing pond inside. Feeling like I'm going to somewhere very relaxing as though I'm in outstate holiday mood. In addition, that was a windy but beautifully sunny day. Did match my mood perfectly.

Nothing to do but relaxing. All of them were auntie uncles or children either. No one like about my age. Luckily I brought my story book there, reading and also enjoying the wind brushed my cheek and kissed my hair. What a luxury enjoyment!

After hours, I had enough of laziness, I decided to have a walk around the orchard. My cousins saw I was standing up they also followed behind me. There left plenty of photos. And so...




Here the photos we took.

The orchard with vary types of fruit trees, and chickens, wells as well!

Here's the rambutan tree!!

My cousins. 3 among them are siblings. Could you try to figure out who are they?

June and Ee. On the path.

Yeppy!!

Was that okra? Or somewhat look like that? =_______="


Beside the pond, three of us!

Here's the well I mentioned. But the well had already gone dry and very shallow. Rest assured! Haha.

3 of us again!

Happy!! Her name. Created by she herself!! Cute right? What an innocent face expression! She was angry with me for not getting her a rambutan. Haha.

I followed two auntie to go to a top of a hill for the nicest landscape, as what they described. And here's the sunset and the river if you could notice it. Before that you need to go through a slant slope and that really took my breath off.

Very super slanty slope!! Especially walk from top to the ground. Not very obvious from the angle of this photo.



Here I want to put an ending with one nicest of my random shoots.

The way I backed from the hill.


Nice journey.

No comments: