Tuesday, February 24, 2009

4 Girls with Mic

When I was wandering, boring and thinking what to do next on an annoying afternoon, there was someone brighten up my day. JHui, she was! Asking whether I got free on coming monday. And YES we decided to go to sing k!



No doubt we went to RedBox, we have no such ability to affort Neway pricing. Haha

The waiter *is that service personal called waiter?? whatever la* is a lengzai! And with a 180 height I think. XD The point I mention this is because I've never been seeing any handsome guy for quite a longtime. LOL!!


No much description for our sing k section. Besides singing, we just laughed and screamed and danced and shiok-sendiri. Now only I wonder how noisy could be heard from outside of the door? How on earth could 4 girls make such a noise?! It must be awfully embarrassing!! But nvm. Hahaha


After seven, we doubted why they not yet to chase us for paying the bill. And we scared there will be some add-ons later so we're ready to pay it and head back. But then the so-called-waiter told us we could use the room until ten! Total up only rm20 per person! How come so cheap? JHui got the voucher but it's only rm20 rebate. I have no idea. But who cares? Haha



So I took the chance to go for shopping, alone. I finished P.S. I Love You already, yet I want to buy another storybook to kill my time. There I went to Popular.

Here I highly recommend this author, Cecelia Ahern! Her books are awesome!!


After quite a long time of selection, I dealt with this book. Hmm. The vocabulary are much more extensive than the previous books I read.


After hanging around, I back to meet up with the girls. Till 9.30pm if no mistaken, we decided to back home finally. This is our first time to sing such a long time! Seven hours?!! Omg we're so freaking energetic!

I love u girls~~~u all just fab! muackz~~




Absence make the hearts grow fonder.

3 comments:

Blog do Walter said...

girls love the posts ..

I will always follow.

Evebi said...

galz..i thk it's redbox's toilet..
but not neway's toilet lah!!haha...
ya lo..really enjoy the time..
i dun thk we hv so many time for going out together lo..seinz==
'absent make my heart grow fonder'??haha..i like tis proverb..
really agree wif tis..

Ee said...

Re::Walther
hey thx for ur visit dude!

Re::evebi
wtf i didnt notice that at all!!!
GOSH!!i gonna change that pic d
hey coz u'r totally under that situation!
miss u..muackz