Monday, February 2, 2009

1st Day of CNY

That's the first day of lunar month. Out of the way, there's no one to pay a New Year call to my house in early morning. It's quite unusual as my dad is the elder among my uncles, normally they'll come my house for a visit at that time. It's okay as we received their calls and saying that they're all on the way to Pekan Nanas. After dressing ourselves, we were going to join them then.

Going out. Ee and LeeDa.

Ee and LeeJin.


After we went for our lunch at Green Garden at Sutera Mall, we headed to my granny's house. The day was just so boring and BORing and BORING!!! Till then I wondered why CNY could be so ennui and unmeaningful? The miracle thing was I didn't touch the poker and any other gambles in these few days of CNY. Ordinarily, Lee families used to play cards or mahjong during CNY but this year seem to receive an unenthusiastic welcome.

Do you guys know what's children's toys recently? Not Lego, not Barbie, not toy cars. Is either PSP or PS2! Each of them got one! They're just about kinder garden to primary 5 only. OMG I can't accept it.

Random post about my first day of CNY. Boring isn't it? Pity me. No any festive mood and festal atmosphere. CNY for me just about the day of wearing new cloths and getting some angpows form elders. What a cruel society that had changed the tradition and heritage. The children have no more trueness and naivete but starting to join the times theory.

Wordy post indeed. Crap load.



LOVE is how you stay alive, even after you are gone.

No comments: