Thursday, April 30, 2009

Dying

From China Press this time. Even in animal kingdom, they show the qualities of kindness and love. However men must need to do something to stain their humanity. What an irony! *seems i aint a human?LOL*


A kopitiam located right in front of the pineapple factory*八哩半*

Heavy breakfast-- fried turnip cake! *slurp*

I hadn't seen this kind of teacup for a long time^^



Little updates:

  • I've been dying to get out of this house
  • I've been dying to breathe the fresh air
  • I've been dying to see my friends
  • I've been dying to do something, whatever it is
  • I've been dying to shower with sunshine
  • I've been dying to start my study

And yes I'm dying to be thin. But ludicrously, without paying any effort *is eating only biscuit as breakfast and lunch considered one?* I want to slim down. okay here's another ironyXD



A big hug is needed.

No comments: