Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Outing With Babies

09-12-2008 Tuesday

Hung out with my dearest babies. We went Plaza Pelangi for singing k and CS for movie!!! The whether was so nice yet a bit cold. The sun wasn't too bright and hot. What a nice day for us!

Met up with them at RedBox entrance. All together 8 girls. YRui, YQian, YTeng, TYann, ZHui, JHui, YFong and ME!! Had a long lost with KWei and NXin. Maybe they were busying for their own stuff there? Who knows? Whatever, I used to this condition already. We girls haven't been hanging out together for a year already. Always couldn't make to meet up once. Too bad...

*Here's some photos we took*

RedBox 'chiong k'!!XD

Here's my dearest zimui~^^


After leaving Plaza Pelangi, we headed to CS for watching movie! They had no interest with BOLT because it was a cartoon animation. But for me, it was really a nice movie. Bolt really a super duper cute doggy!!! Ended up, I decided to watch ALONE. That was my very first time to watch movie alone wor... Quite excited that time. Hahaha... After movie masing-masing, we all leaded by JHui and went to 'somewhere' to take our dinner.


'Somewhere' = Roost Juice + Bar!!

Bar counter *here's only it's downstair small corner!!*

Been serving upstair too. Quite ancient looked.

Menu.^^

Mango Tango... It was soooooooo nice!!

Babies here. YRui, TYann, JHui, YTeng, ZHui, YQian. *from left*


We very satisfied with the foods and beverages served there. Plus, the food portion was large enough!! As a student, I think the price quite reasonable. We can affort with. Haha.


Had a nice day with my lovely babies. For sure these will be part of my memories.

I love u girls. Muackz........ =)

2 comments:

Evebi said...

till now jz come seeing ur blog..
almost forget it lo..haha..
hope to going out again..so fun^^
but i want 10 galzzz together lah!!!

Ee said...

hey we better dream together lo
will b faster!
hahaha..thx for dropping down ya!!
muackzz..~~