Friday, June 19, 2009

Homesick??

I'll be back after ten hours!! I've no class on Friday during this trimester. Hehe so relaxing!

I'm supposed to talk a lit bit more about my uni life but I-MISS-MY-FAMILY-SO-MUCH is the very reason for me to do this posting. I'm going to see them, to hug them, to eat homecook dishes, to celebrate father's day, to spend my weekend together with them after ten hours!! Could you imagine how happy I am??

Stop here, better I go to bed now.


Yellow is going to be my fav colour!! Hello Yellow!!



xoxo

5 comments:

Stephanie See said...

aww, pity you =( i guess i'll be saying the same thing next year. hahas

Ee said...

hehe so where do u want to pursue ur studies next year?? btw i'm home!!!=))

【宋小妞】 said...

hey,girl..

hv miss me or not?
i hv a very busy week

i volunteer detention after school
learn many subject

huh...@@"

so how r u now?
tat day i very happy la,coz communicate with u..


seldom :P

Syun said...

You have a nice blog.
Looks like we both have no Friday classes this semester.
Have a nice day!

Ee said...

Re kelly,
hey come on
sure i miss u!
since u pay so much on ur studies, u'll get what u want in return
gambateh ya!
really a nice talking to u on that night. i'll call u once i got free time okay? nowadays like hell busy><

Re stilldestiny,
hi girl, thx for dropping by
ya how lucky we are!^^