Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Life @ Melacca

Starting my campus new life in Melacca. It's FUN but HELL TIRED!!


You know what, I really am forced to wake up at 5.45am and going back from campus at 5 something. No doubt, the next few days are going to be the same! Because I'm currently doing my orientation week. I have to maintain this routine until end of this week!!!*SAVE ME PLZ*


Even though it's tiring but I do really enjoy this once-a-life-time uni orientation. FUN and get to meet new friends. The only HARDEST thing for me is remembering their names! You guys know that I've a poor memory, well-known 'tut' girl as well and that's what I born to be. So it's a tough task for me to save those information in my database. I have to re-ask their names and so.


Maybe you guys will realize, I referred myself as tut girl which I always refused to admit. And this is what I'm gonna say next.


All freshies are separate into 4 colour teams which are blue, red, yellow and green. Proud to say that I'm a yellow team member! Each team has ten groups and there's about 30 freshies per group. So you guys can try to imagine how many people attending this orientation.


We need to introduce ourselves during the first group activity so that we can get to know others as well. And my OC *orientation committees* aka mobile group leader, Racheal said that better we give an easy-to-be-memorized name so that everyone could remember u. I know my name is quite hard to be pronounced in english, so 'tut ee' seems better than 'sze ee'. And there goes tutee. So almost everyone of my malay or indian friends call me tutee. To be frank, I'm quite used to this. Not a good thing though.=.=


I am just a lit bit blur and sometimes a lit bit tut there goes my nickname now. OMG Thanks to Herng!!><



Last but not least, I have a friend comes from Seremban, today is his birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY ya Toh!! I would rather call him cheater, AhHsing or Tall. His height is 183cm but I think he's much more taller so there goes Tall. What about cheater? aiya that's a long story.



Here's another thing I gonna apologize to my dear. So sorry Fong!!!!! Yesterday was ur big day but I forgot to great u or even sending u my wishes. OMG I'm really sorry! PLZ forgive me because I've been in busy status nowadays!! HAPPY BELATED BIRHTDAY Fong, u caring girl! Happy always and let's work hard together in our studies. Muackz muackz muackz!


PS:// Finally I know how to wash baju. WAHAHAHAHAHA

7 comments:

Evebi said...

haha,,ur campus life seems like very fun oh..
after tis week u wont feel so fun already lah..
everyday study at different places and time..so troublesome lo..
but enjoy urself ba..haha..
congratulation tat u know how to wash ur clothes ah..lol

Ee said...

FUN!!really
1st trimester start from next week><
haha thx thx thx!!

Ee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

it's seem like your uni life is so relaxing!!!HAHA...

Unknown said...

it's seem like your uni life is so relaxing!!!HAHA...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ee said...

so far so good la
not very relax la..it's kind of..XD