Sunday, June 14, 2009

Collections

I tidied my drawer before the day I came to Melacca. Not to mention, it's really messy since I didn't take good care of it for i-dunno-how-long time. After taking everything out only I realized my drawer worths alot cause there are all my baby collections. Maybe you guys can't figure what are my collections. So here goes the pic

Dada!! I LOVE to collect such booklets! Especially those with cute and delicate pages inside. Or those with fine and special book cover.

I've been collecting since I was primary three i think. And these are not all.


Other zapzap collections

I love watches!



Little updates:
Good thing, I recovered from fever
Bad thing, I'm having a sore throat
wth i suppose my antibodies very strong??



Shall we jump to 7th of May in the next post?? The day before qian dear going to KL

No comments: