Friday, June 5, 2009

OMG!!!!

omg

Busy like HELL!!!

Spending a half day for packing my stuff and everything needed

things I need to take to melaka are like HUGE amount

I wonder why I've so many things???

and till now only I realized I had MANY blouses and dresses!!!

I'll be there tomorrow, noon i think

I dare not even thinking of the weather

the room must be very hot and stuffy!!

I can tell the first week at melaka is too scary to think about!!!


ohya I rushed for doing the cards and lit presents yesterday until 4.30am!!

and gave them to Yann today noon!!

gosh u should know how much I love you!!

take it from yann girls!hehe



last entry while I'm still at JB

omg i'm gonna miss you guys!!!

especially my family!!


MUACKZZZZ!!!

xoxo

4 comments:

violet............ said...

surprisingly quite cool here..
muacckkkssss...

Stephanie See said...

hey there. just happen to pass by. good luck in melaka :)

【宋小妞】 said...

hey girl
wat's ur feeling now?

Ee said...

re zhui:
ya surpised me too!=))

re stephy:
thx dear..muackzz!!

re kelly:
feeling huh, hmm..
still can't get used..(ofcoz!)
and miss my family lo
hehe