Sunday, June 7, 2009

1st day @ Melacca

OMG I'm now in Melacca!!!!



Before I start this entry I wanna show u guys


-Things I brought to melaka-

These 'much'!!

and this..=))


on the way

Today's public holiday so we stuck in traffic jam everywhere even on highway!>< -After lotsa processes- You couldn't imagine how dirty the floor was, I nearly faint while I stepped into the unit. The living room was damn messy!!!

DADA!! My room! After cleaning and packing and tidying!


Neat right??

Too bad I forgot to take the look before><
Lalala... I can tell it's much more better than previous!

*Baba mummy leejin, nah! this is the proof!! Is it looked different??*


Btw, zHui dear is my roomate! she cutie=)


One thing to mention. I've contributed my very first time to mop the floor and to wash the clothes all by myself! I felt a great sense of achievement when I done everything. Well, maybe that's very normal for you guys but for me, a girl never did any housework before, I do really feel proud of myself! WAHAHAHAHA


Doing housework is a tiring job!!!! I'm so tired now but for urs sake I'm here to blogging! And I need to wake up at 7.45am tomorrow!


Life get back to normal again. Hehe
1st rule: No drama!!



I really miss my family!! BADLY!

5 comments:

Vian Lee said...

i miss you too :D

babylleng said...

Darling…
I’m coming lo..

U see..
I miss u so much ler..
Everyday come here see ur situation..

Hmm…
and now it seems,
u make sure can learning on ur own..
gambateh ya..

if hv free time, I always come to here see u ^^

muacksz…

Unknown said...

hey!your environment is not bad what?!it's ok la...from now on,you must hardworking on doing house chores lol...give you energy here...haha

Evebi said...

haha..wlc to malacca!!lalala..
miss jb ley..tats wat i said..sure u will miss here very soon..
it's so hard to live without family...
but u will get used to it very soon la..dun worry..haha..
u still hv zhui there..dun always argue ah u 2!!hee..
how is ur mmu?izit gd?
know some new frends already?
izit orientation week fun?
keep contact me ya!!
MISS U N ZHUI!!!

Ee said...

RE leeda::
i misssssss u toooo!!!

Re lleng::
yalayala i know u miss me v much
hehehe..
just drop down and let me know how are u recently yaXD

RE Teng::
sry to say that the environment is actually not so nice...><
but thx ya!!muackz

RE Qian::
Ya miss my family v much
and ofcoz u girls la
everything's fine and ofcoz get some new friends la
SUPER FUN i tell u
u wouldn't believe how enjoyed i was during that week
muackz muackz..!miss u 2
tc ya