Wednesday, June 24, 2009

AhMa's Bday Celebration

A late post, again!! My grandmum's birthday celebration was actually on 15th May but until now only I post it. You guys know that I really am busy doing my uni life right? *ehem, excuse!!* Well not to mention, since there was an event, there was a girl holding a camera and snapping photos here and there. NOT ME! The one was my elder sis. Haha

We are one BIG family. Hehe

And here we went.

The dishes and dessert.

Here's our beloved AhMa.

She's 76 year-old.

With my cousins
*click to enlarge*


Gege~~~~
*LOL*

3 of us. omg I HATE my fringe!!


Hehe
End of this post!!




What's coming up next??




I wonder how on earth I like to do the notes??
Thanks God I can still manage to cope with my studies so far.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ChinHow!!! I wonder if you really read my blog??


Devote yourself to create something that gives you purpose and meaning.


No comments: