Saturday, August 22, 2009

Past week

Gosh i know my blog is so dead! I can't help but then again, I have no motivation to blog at all or rather, I have totally no time to blog. Just a short little update of this week in Melacca and I'll be going to introduce my housemates in next entry. XDXD

Hmm... Life is getting busier and busier. I just had a bustling week before coming back to JB. HOME is always the best and warmest place and family is the most understanding ppl in this world. Finally I can rest well. Phew~~

Fortunately I passed my interview and be part of CLS Recreational Division. I've been busying for running a gathering on coming Wednesday and for preparing mid-autumn festival gathering which falls on middle of September. We had a meeting on Sunday. Before that allow me to tell a story.XD

Saturday night, my friends and I were studying PHYSICS at Ixora lobby *gosh see how hardworking we are!!* okay so after that, we decided to go RSU *mamak* yumcha. We met ahJohn there and he joined us as well. I caught myself laugh very frequent whenever hang out with them. They all are really funny and got a great sense of humour! Hmm just a little mention, I was the only girl on that night. They did lotsa funny things and jokes. We talked, we laughed, we made lotsa noise.

Dont know how, we talked about 'supernatural' things. It was already 3 or 4 something if no mistaken. So could u imagine, the night was so cold and we talked such topic. ><" Ever wondered how could we yumcha for 3, 4 hours? That's not a big deal actually. Because we chatted until 5.30 something and straight away went for dimsum breakfast, chio bo?? *LeeDa LeeJin, shhhhh~~dont tell baba mummy yaXDXD*

Our tired looks. All of us looked very chamz and pale lorr~~XD
*pls focus on John, see how hilarious he is~LOL~*

BTW, much thx to 'Bumble Bee'~haha~his owner is actually John's housemate.

I reached Ixora at 6 something. And I got to wake up at ten because CLS meeting was at 11am. Gosh I could only sleep for 2 or 3 hours. Well I know, I asked for it. We discussed for the booth design and decoration, we drew, we cut and pasted, we made lotsa noise, we took photos, we .... etc etc~~~XDXD
How hardworking we are!!XDXD

4 leaders of 4 grouping~~

Outcome~


Time to talk about my own feelings. Hmm... I'm pretty sure that there's always someone likes to spread rumors or talk nonsenses. The only thing you can do is to ignore all these rubbish. Why you want to take these stupid things to heart and suffer and torture yourself?? It doesn't make any sense! Since you're in university, no longer in primary or secondary school, you must have to face the ugliness of this society. No matter how offensive or unpleasant to hear, it doesn't matter and is not a big deal. I never care about how others think of me, talk behind of me. Since you know you cannot control others thinking, why not just let it be? I have to admit, gossip is sometimes the colouring of bored life, but as for the repeated one, it's fucking irritating. Thx


I'm SzeEe,

the one I always am,

the girl with lotsa love power,

the person I always wanted myself to be.


***PS: take a look of what time I posted this entry~ I'm now listening to Mosque Sembahyang!! Morning everyone~~XDXD

3 comments:

Yeong said...

walao...u write till so early that u said u wan to make it???hahaha
yoyoyo...u post my cute photo in ur blog leh...
wahahaha...so honor i feel now...
==""
hahaha....

Ee said...

wahahha chio bo??listened to sembahyang then only slept~XDXD
too bad it's too small i wonder others can see clearly or not~~LOL~
i should zoom it wan~~!

Ee said...

wahahha chio bo??listened to sembahyang then only slept~XDXD
too bad it's too small i wonder others can see clearly or not~~LOL~
i should zoom it wan~~!