Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ee's Housemates

As I promised before, I'm gonna introduce my housemates. I've been staying with them for almost 3 months, seeing them days and nights. They all are nice and easy-going person. Lucky me!! *bcoz I've heard that some of my friends faced some kind of housemates-trouble, LOL*

Here they are. 18th June, we went Mori for no reason. Anyway that was my first time visit.
*gosh so u know how long the time I dragged this post?*

29th June, I went to Family Heritage Cafe *located infront of Petronas* together with my housemates. Just want to go there for a try since many of them said that the foods there are quite nice. So is that true? Hmm continue reading~~XD

The interior

Carrot, orange, watermelon juice~~*colourful*


Hehe comes the foodsssssss~~~~~~
OMG I'm so gonna drool infront of my lappy!!

ugh~~feeling hungry now..><

The portion is BIG enough for me, feeling satisfied after finishing whole plate of it. Some more the price is reasonable. Hehe~~

girls freestyle~~

Some randoms after dinner. All of us are first year
*main pic from left: ChiuXia, HuiQin, SzEe3, DeeNee, YeeTeng*


-out of topic-
funny story

As usual, ZiHui and I 'used to' feeling hungry after every study. Especially we spent most of our time during weekend in library. Not to mention, it was the week before mid term test. That's why we'd visit library so frequent. Speaking of these, I seemed seldom go to library after break. Hell busy!! God I'd say, 36 hours per day is really a good idea!

okay anyway, we went to RSU for dinner.

See how 'MUCH' ZiHui and I ordered for our dinner. Even surprised the waiter very much. 2 roti kosong, 1 roti telur, half of Tandoori Naan per person. I was really regret, taking way too much than what my stomach could afford. But still, we finished all. BAD HABIT!!!!



I like to share my daily happening with my loved ones^^
especially mummy!!


xoxo

1 comment:

Vian Lee said...

nobody show this to mummy la..!!~
lee jin ee almost 2 weeks never touch pc..!! amazing? unbelievable? YES.!!! I do..!! LOL~~