Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sing K Combo!!

Since I've many entries on queue, I decided to make 2 in 1 package for sing k entry!XD

The first one would be on 1st of June, chiong k gathering with my zimui @ RedBox, Pelangi. Gosh it has been a long time!! I barely remembered that ZiHui was very excited because she had missed out the gathering for quite a few times. Especially the day we went chiong k. Fortunately, she could make to join us this time.

Girls outing is always so fun and hilarious at the same time. Words cant describe more, let the pics do the talking *again*.

Besides chiong k, taking photos and making our albums full of each other's pics are always our purpose of hanging out together!

Somehow the pics taken by using zhui's hp are quite dark. I'm not complaining. Cause we looked nice still. XD

NingXin. Specially made this for u, since I missed u out for the last post!><
The cutie cut her hair!!

Inside the lift. Our chiong k trip is ended with this pic. Not everyone can catch so nicely okay. Well, fong wasnt inside the pic though>< wahahaha by the way, I love this shoot so much!XD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's jump to 11th of July. My roomie, ya she's zihui, her friends from Muar wanna come and visit her. Nobody takes company with her that's why I was going to meet them too. hahaha actually I was alone and had nothing to do, ended up decided to join them=))

We went to Mahkota Parade to meet up with them. I was so nervous before stepping into the restaurant which they took their lunch. You know, cause I never saw them before, I just heard their names. And that's not only one, they are 3 of them!! Haha

LiQian, the one with red shirt. I can tell she is a cool girl indeed!
Noel, the one standing beside zHui. She's a good singer, rapper as well!XD

They decided to sing k, so we went to DreamBox which situated in Dataran Pahlawan, it's just a street over Mahkota Parade. So damn near can!! Not like JB, CS and Tebrau City like separated miles away= =!

On the way to go to DP.
*I love windy day*

You can get the well enjoyment in DreamBox at a definite reasonable price. Damn cheap okay if compared to Neway or RedBox. Cheaper than RedBox! What do u think? The sound system is good enough to bang the music as loud as u wish. Ambiance there is nice as well. Girls, come and find me during ur holiday lahh... hesitate no more !!XD

Dada~~
GuoLiang
(left hand side), the funny guy. He's cute!XD

CherYang
(right most), he's quite witty sometimes. Haha


I was so amazed on how nice Noel's rapping and her singing style. One word, CHIO!! She's really talented in singing!!


After singing k~
LiQian, CherYang, GuoLiang, Noel , ZiHui!!

Funny moments....

Coincidentally, they met their secondary classmate!!
Here they are...The Muar Gang

Jonker walk after that...




That's all for this entry... Wahahaha.. am i too cincai?? it's okay right I believe? Cause I said to someone I might finish posting all the delayed entriesss during this holiday. But at this rate, I'm afraid I can't make it real. More entries will be uploaded as combo style=))



I heard that MMU got ppl kena H1N1, as does EP!! Does it meant that I don't have to go back so early??? HAHAHAHA perhaps. Anyone knows??



Ten entries left I think. Gosh...


I am loved

1 comment:

Evebi said...

really got a bit too cincai lo u guy..
haha..but anyway..at least u hv post it lah...