Monday, August 3, 2009

Hair Chopped!!

You won't believe how irritated I was in Melacca simply because I had no choice to deal with my hair! My hair just liked never grow longer but thicker you know?! and today, finally, I got my hair chopped!!!!! There's only one word in earth can describe my feeling, SHIOK!! I wonder am I keeping my hair short until the end of my life??? I just couldn't endure my hair grow longer even it's only until shoulder lenght... but what i found out recently is quite upset me, most of the guys prefer girls with long hair??! Tell me why!! (swt!!XD)

Okay I know, there's no much changes><

There's another fella feeling exactly the same with me, zHui aka my roomie. Gosh! are we seeing each other too often???


Our outing afterward will be uploaded 'very soon'. Stay tuned.


Girls always change their mind

No comments: