Saturday, February 12, 2011

Early Birds

Morning earthlings!! Today is brand new day in my hometown! I woke up at 7am in the morning believe it or not! Cause I'm such a good sister who picked her to school for what larian I dunno. Then I date Ms LO!!! for breakfast session, at 7 something! HAHAAHAHA~~

our down-to-earth breakfast!! XD

I know we got our lovely puffy eyes lol!
and back to my house my room my bed afterwards! STRAIGHT after our breakfast! Fatty us hehe! Had a nice chat, or should I say pillow talk? HAHAHA

waking up with pairs of even puffy eyes fml. Even though we'd taken the shower. Cold water doesn't help much =(


PS: I'd changed my blog template to a rather simple one. Babyblue is my color! =)

PPS:: I'd changed the FB 'like' button to the bottom of every post. Hope it's more convenient to u all. Give me a like bah! hahahaha!!

PPPS::: THIS POST IS THE 300TH POST IN MY BLOG EVER SINCE I STARTED USING BLOGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO

PPPPS:::: count if you don't believe me!


the natural lighting strikes through my window =))


Dressing up and gotta ROCK OUR DAY UPSIDE DOWN INSIDE OUT!!! HAHAHAHA

wish you have a lovely Saturday as well!!
xoxo


== bottom line:: whoever count the blog achieve, this is my 290th post only!! LMAO ==

No comments: