Thursday, February 24, 2011

I LOVE Penang

Food in Penang are SERIOUSLY TO DIE FOR!!!!!! and of course the scenery places and those Neo classical style buildings! I LOVE Penang soooooooooo MUCH!!!!

I'm back to JB. and I'm processing the photos which I'd taken during my whole trip. My camera ran out of battery on the last day of my trip and it was the damnest thing happened to me before I realized- my HP was also going to flat, that feeling was even damner than the damnest!! Anyways, I still managed to get 645 photos in my newest created album. Not included my friends' ones. I wonder when on earth can I blog through all the things I'd experienced in Penang.

The trip was a blast!!!

Just in case you miss me too much??
Hehe!!


Gotta off to cinema for 'The Mechanic' with my sis. It's now 5pm, our movie is scheduled at 530pm, I think I kinda love speeding!! LOL! Stay tuned ya!!


PS: and I think I've gained 5kg??fml

xoxo

No comments: