Monday, February 28, 2011

Tutti Frutti | Taman Sutera Utama

Do you like frozen yogurt?? Now you have a chance to make your own style frozen yogurt!! stupidly, yea I called it ice-cream. =X

*this is not an advert I simply dropped by this place because my friends work at here.*
Tutti Frutti is now available in JB!! Kebun Teh and Sutera Utama.
the flyer.

This is where I went few days ago.

Wifi provided.

a newly opened outlet located at Sutera Utama. I like the fresh and clean design. Combination of green and white is just as perfect as red and black. =)

At first I simply wanted to send my gift to my friends, who knows, ended up tempted by those mouth watering pics.
My sis pulling the machine. Yes it's self service!! no worries there's a friendly stuff who will give you an introduction about the process and how to work with it. *ehemmmm if you meet my friends, then you're the lucky ones*

various flavors of the ice cream, and also the toppings. The freedom to mix and match your choice.
Tadaaaaaaaaa!! This is Hui's. Both JiaHui and ZiHui babe.
and this is Ee's. Both SzeEe and JinEe wtf hahahaha
Advocate healthy lifestyle. Hmmm, frankly it taste more like a smooth blended. But still yummy. Girls will like it because yogurts always bring a bit sour taste.

Yeap, my sis joining us as well. She mixed with my friends quite often nowadays. and pretended like she's more mature than us wtf. HAHAHAHAHA

Lotsa photos neninenipupu~~

ADVERT!!! HAHA I should really show this post to the boss and asking for my pay cause of promoting his shop LOL

We always know how to entertain ourselves. Like.......
you know.

Be prepared before coming to this shop. Don't get tempted by its outlook. Please beware of the two monsters inside- Kyaler Chan and Andy Liau XDD *opps*

btw, the price of the 'ice cream' is fully based on its weight. RM5.30 for every 100gram. So for Hui's, it costs nearly RM20. For mine, it's about RM16. As what we'd expected, quite pricey. But if you bring you laptop and intend to while away the hot afternoon, it's pretty a good choice.

us


Tutti Frutti Sutera Utama outlet
No.38, Jalan Sutera Tanjong, 8/4, Taman Sutera Utama, 81300 Skudai, Johor Darul Takzim.


located same row with Paparich. I guess this is my first and last visit since you.know.why. It is almost the price as Haagen Dazs and BR, even higher than that if you don't know how to estimate and keep adding the volume, you may get shocked when you pay for it LOL!!


feel free to pay a visit. or to spot my 'lengzai' friends LOL!!!

PS: Pull it at your own risk.

Say hiiiiiiii to lovely March =)

*scheduled post*

xoxo

No comments: