Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Special Valentine

Happy belated Valentines people. Sorry I'm real late LOL!! I'm double and not available yet I was spending my V day without my boy so it doesn't really mean anything really special to me. Damn MMU. Alright I shall not spoil this blissful entry by cursing my beloved college again.

I was longing to play badminton, so BADLY! and my sista buddies fulfilled my 'dream' lol. Even 2 hours seemed not enough to me. I actually love badminton. Hehe!! I love being surrounded by their stories, nonsenses, laughters, bullshits and I, of course heart each one of them to the max. Spending V day with bunch of goodfriends isn't a bad thing also, I don't even aware the time we spent over was valentines.

Please trust your eyes. TongYuen at Valentine's day with my buddies. Chio max. Meaning that we friends will stick to each other till the world ends. lol
nomsss
damn ugly wtf. made by glutinous rice. haha! special for u! XDD
So, here's my words. May everyday is Valentines.
Muacks!!

love,
Ee

No comments: