Saturday, February 19, 2011

CNY Ended | Holiday Started

I feel like I'm 5kg lighter!!! LOL It's an absolute illusion I know I'm just dreaming. Anyways, this is the end of my second sem. Before sitting the last paper, *yea hell hours ago* I was so desperate and felt like I'd studied nothing. I prayed so hard that I can at least pass this subject. At the end I came out the exam venue with a relieving sigh. Thanks god.

And yes, CNY has ended yet my holiday is just about to start!! 'll go to Penang with bunch of friends on coming Sunday. Kinda looking forward to this trip cause I've never been there since form 2 or 3? Hiakhiak~


Talking bout CNY, the last few days of it I was still in JB. Friends came out with an idea of visiting our secondary teacher. Steady us, so did our teacher, there we went to pay her a visit on day 13th? If I'm not mistaken.

Group photo with our pretty add math teacher, Pn Chang!! =)

I used to afraid of her during the past because you may get kill just because of looking into her eyes. LOL!!! Anyways, she's actually a super nice teacher!! And she notices many little things happened around the class. Especially couple thingy. LOL!!

her daughter. Super active. and kids nowadays super XingFu especially be Pn. Chang's, she got Iphone and Ipad as her toy wtf. =.=""
and she only willing to play with the guys. @@"

Thanks to Pn Chang, we got to makan 'hao liao' that night. Purposely drove to town just for sake of our dinner. Simply because black's words, 'the best chicken chop in town'. *hint hint*



Visited a longtimenosee auntie, she's actually my friend's mom but we seemed even closer than that. Auntie, you are still so cute!! I couldn't help laughing at some jokes and shocking news she cracked. I'm sorry for being this late because I really had no time to pay you a visit. Thank god I made it at last. Hehe!! Stay young and cute ya! =))

AnyPaosssssss. Quite a big amount if compared with last year. Hehe!!
Out dinner place, at?? 'the best chicken chop in town' hmmmmm

For MMU degree and diploma students, Happy holidays!! To all my foundation friends, all the best in your 3rd sem bah!! HAHAHAHA


3am. the night is still young~

xoxo

No comments: