Saturday, February 12, 2011

I'm HOME!!


Tell me is this my blog?? I'm sorry for the idle and it's' now like so dead. I've been doing very BUSY all this while, hmm ever since I went back to Malacca for sake of my final exam wtf. I'd dealt with 4 papers from Tuesday to Friday in a row, fyi I didn't study or do any revision for this final THROUGHOUT my study week a.k.a CNY break which last at least 10days! I can't help admire myself LOL!! I back to the hell on Sunday *chu 4* then only started my revision and all that. I have to say, it's really amazing I could answer most of the question *leave those careless ones aside, and of course those I misinterpreted wtf I feel so pity whenever I thought about THAT question* *PIAK! alright, goes on* I'm not being arrogant or saying that I'm smart or whatever shit BUT I'm GLAD I could still cope with at least 70% of the syllabus. Though I have no life AT ALL, imagine 7days with no nights!!! Seriously feel like I study just for sake of passing exam and of satisfying my own self, nothing more. PATHETICSHIT!!


I had been complaining to my parents and sisters why can't I join them for whatever activities during CNY. Whenever I saw my two sisters' blogs or FBs update status, I'd pay EXTREME focus on that particular issue. Photos or whatever CNY related posts. I was like 'GOD IT'S NOT FAIR AT ALL!!! AND FUCK THE STUPID RETARDED MMU ADMIN OFF THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!' I just bear myself not to burst into tears. LOL I'm just kidding.


Don't think about the killing subject paper which held on next Friday. I'm now enjoying my CNY. It's a bit late though. WHO CARES!


Thanks to my dearest baba mommy who purposely came over Malacca to pick their cute lovely daughter back to JB! MUACKZ!! and I had my dinner with Lee's family tonight at a korean restaurant located at Taman Pelangi. Food wasn't that awesome, but the atmosphere is the only matter I concerned. Thanks to my family, I feel CNY again.


some random photos taken during CNY
chu xi, ang pao from baba and mommy!
Chu Yi wearing RED is a MUST! XD
did u people try it?? AMAZING!
Chu Er!
AWWW my dad's big tummy!
Chu San! Buddies sista came over my house because they knew I was about to go back Malacca!! So thoughtful of you all!! LOVE euuuuu alll~~
Back to Malacca life, engin math notes FML
and tonight!!! this is not the only row of table, imagine how many people? this is not the first time I mentioned, I have a BIG family! =)
Ms vN helps me to end this post. Stay tuned for many many many posts left out!!

alright. 2.55am! gotta off! night people!! the passion towards CNY is still burning inside me! LOL!! *excited*

I'm officially HOME!!!


love,
Ee

No comments: