Sunday, October 30, 2011

Weekend in KL | Ben's @ KLCC

Weekend in KL. 

Hanging out with old bunch.

Chatting and laughing like nobody business.

Eating non-stop.

Shopping till drop.


candid shot
kinda emo-ish
the happily-bounded 4 girls
kinda like this place. Ben's @ KLCC
cozy environment, nicely decorated, but is filled up to the brim at peak hours. 
To eat is to LOVE. True! :)
interesting small cards to kill your time.
Biggest lie. The question for 'you'.
menu. we did take quite a while to look through it.
all time favourite- ice chocolate. with a scope of vanilla ice-cream :)
super special red velvet cake!! not to my liking though. haha! Hmmm it's just... weird?
Ben's
Forgot what's this. Tasted very vege.
super duper creamy cabonara. slightly salty to me.
girls will like this. But I forgot the nameXD
ma girl, Ms Chan :)
LOL!
:)
workaholic RamzenOon!!!
steadiest friend on earth ChanShianYang
Shopping spree afterward!!!

 
*click
Lomoooooo is so on trend now!
Chatime. JB super laoya can, not even one outlet is available.

TieGuanYin Latte, not that nice though HAHAHA!!

I miss the weekend in KL, especially that luxurious afternoon with dearest friends!!

Too bad I guess I won't go back to JB this week, meaning that I'll miss the chance to meet with YenFong dear and so many of you. There must be so much fun!! Anyways, I'll miss you.



I'm back (to Malacca)
Today is a lazy day. I want to read book, want to watch vamp diaries, and sleep early!!

things to do for this week:
to LoVE
to SMiLE

things to avoid:
dozing off during lectures -.-
wasting time

xoxo
Ee

No comments: