Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Eve | Passion Food Cafe@Tmn Pelangi

First of all, MERRY CHRISTMAS dear readers! I know I'm late, but better than none right? I had a warm and cozy Christmas with my dear family and friends. How bout you?

FYI, babe younger sister is Christmas baby, I'm so very sorry I didn't prepare anything for her this year. Too BUSY!! Anyways, I'm glad I have a great elder sister to cover me! *as always* 

Spending our luxurious Christmas eve evening @ Passion Food Cafe & Bakery, Tmn Pelangi. Actually it was me who suggested to go to this place. I so wanted to go ever since I read a review from my sis's blog. GOD! You'll know why~


love their menu 
english tea
mocha? cuppucino? 
Terrific!! Egg Benedict
egg + ham + toast = simply delicious!!!
how can girls no love this???
hightea set. Macaroons strawberries choco truffles sandwiches 
the blogger
the girl
the lady
Mr Liau joined us after that. I bet this is the weirdest combination ever! HAHAHA!! Steady Herng!

Here comes some interiors
you know right. It was Christmas!
the bread shelf 
cakes and cupcakes corner
girlish pinkish designed 

Randomness






 Lastly,
the 3 lovely siblings v little Christmas tree.


You have a happy day :)

Passion Food Cafe & Bakery
07-3315330
14, Jalan Perang, Taman Pelangi, JB.


This is probably the last post in Year 2011. For coming eight days *until 3rd of Jan 2012* I'd have to grab every second like precious, rushing hour like hell. May good luck follow always.

SO, I'm afraid I might say Happy New Year in advance to you all. Hahaha!! Any solution to your New Year's resolutions? 

May all of you have a prosperous and healthy new year!

xoxo
Ee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas
Happy Birthday to Christmas baby
And a Happy New Year!!!! :)

-SY-