Sunday, December 4, 2011

Midnight Diary III, SzeEe's


December has always been my favourite month because it's the last month of the year, which concludes your whole year achievements, ups and downs. Since the age of 15 I started blogging, I used to blog every single matter or event I heart and care in one posting at the end of the year, which represents the year-end conclusion. I used to review and recall back who I've met and things I've done throughout the year. To actually remind myself of who I was in the past, and trying to be my real self at that particular moment, and in the future as well.

I know, sure there are a lot of changes and uncertainties happen throughout a year. Friends, studies, relationships, nah, we can't predict what would happen to us next, but for what that had happened, I DO APPRECIATE IT. Even until today, I don't regret of anything I've decided, I've done. Simply because they are worthwhile. No matter it turned out to be good or bad, I'm sure I definitely got something from it.

I'm not sure if I can make this year-end post this round, it does mean a lot to me, but December is an extremely busy month, I have a lot of things to handle. I hope I can at least bring it to next year and kick off my new year with that meaningful posting.

We will see.

looking back......
*Year 2010*
*Year 2009(photo)*
*Year 2009(words)*
*Year 2008(photo)*
*Year 2008(words)*

*if you decided to look back my past memories, first thing to do- please bear with some silly grammar mistakes*


recent life.....

Couldn't be any happier whenever I back to my hometown, JB
Taroyami *again*
all my loves 
*muackzzz*
I found this in JB!!!! exactly the same outlet as the one in Jonker, Melaka.
super yummmmm!!
mcd sundae cornetto + music + tranquil = pleasure
hectic life results hideous eye bags + bad skin condition. 
reunion gathering with my lovely ex-teammates (Primary school camp academic division!!)
guess what? Everyone has changed so much!! I felt so glad because of this connection, we are bounded once again. We met because of fate, we are still meeting because of our HEARTS. take care my dears.
This is my favourite Christmas month. I just can't help feeling joyous and 'm delighted whenever I see christmas deco. Maybe that's the trick why everyone loves Christmas.
everyone's talking apple. No matter apple movie or apple product. I can't avoid the trend, so I got myself an apple bookmark not true it's originally a price tag of a blouse I bought and I transform it becomes my bookmark at the end.


Truth is
memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose. 
And THIS is my way to hold my precious memories.

Love,
Ee

No comments: