Monday, December 19, 2011

Screw You MORON

I've just spent the BUSIEST week ever!! Bet December 2011 will top the most memorable and hectic month in my uni life.

Before this I actually wanted to blog about how busily awesome my past week was, until I received a call (AGAIN) from an unknown number. 

I really need your help to find out this fella. Whether you got to know this number, or help me to double the revenge back at him and track him down. I've been receiving calls and texts from an unknown number since Saturday. 0163134760. He constantly calls me, talking like a mice, saying nonsense, asking me to rest (WTF?) AND he actually knew I'm taking CNYE this event!! 

Due to the post I'm taking now, my number is basically everywhere. Datuk(s), companies, students, etc.. I'll pick up whatever calls since I don't know who's really finding me, and I actually waiting for their calls as well! and HOLY CRAP!!! my number fell into that siao lang's hand. 

I didn't feel anything at first, just laughed at the old tricks he's using. Until I got to know he knew I'm doing CNYE. HELL I so don't want to admit, but I'm scared, seriously


Perhaps he's just a random brainless moron finding a stupidest entertainment. GO THE HELL AWAY! 


Thanks to my friends who protect, care and love.

(merry mood screwed, heads down, back to my works) 


SzeEe

No comments: