Friday, December 23, 2011

Morning Diary I, SzeEe's

I've been staying up over 24 hours!! Thanks to the heavy work loads.

Christmas celebrating is a MUST for my family. We have a 'tradition' to celebrate Christmas ever since my dearest mom gave birth to my baby sis. She's Christmas baby! Right on 25th December. How awesome is that? The whole world is celebrating with you. I've been asked by so many people if I am a Christian due to the passion I show towards this festival. Am I looked one?? So this is the biggest reason why I treat Christmas BIG, because of my dearest sis and family.

Due to my responsibility towards the event I'm taking, I somehow stuck in dilemma whether I wanted to go back home or not. I felt sorry for not being together with them during this critical period, but I felt even sorry if I didn't spend this big day with my family. My dad called me few times this week, every time I hung up with my eyes brimming with tears. Guess all the accumulated feelings get me emotional at times. Nah.... I'm a girl anyway.

At the end, you know family is my all-time first priority. I feel so very thankful to your understanding.


Yes, CNYE gang you all! I'll be back in a short while! Don't miss me yea :)

Can't wait for my parents' arrival later today! Merry Christmas my friends! Morning world!!



Perhaps our eyes need to be washed by our tears once in a while, so that we can see Life with a clearer view again.



xoxo
Ee

No comments: