Wednesday, December 14, 2011

CUTENESS!!



Oh-my!!!!!! Cuteness OVERLOAD!!!!!

I'm actually doing my assignment, and facebook-ing and tumblr-ing at once. Was so very tired and so wanna hit my bed, until I saw this!! Totally make my day!!

Thinking back, everyone was so pure, innocent and naive at the very beginning. No one is born to be evil. Just that the society changes, people change, we can't help switching our mind to fit into this world.


and now, the hell is actually empty, all the devils are here.


You are one, I'm one. I don't believe angelic people do exist in nowadays.


However, devils love too, I am sure. Because I will.


Time to close my eyes. Good night world.

xoxo
Ee

2 comments:

Vian Lee said...

Hello my beloved sister aka piggie, will u come back home during Christmas? Or perhaps on my birthday that week? And do you have how many days off during CNY?

Ee said...

christmas not sure lehhh~ ur birthday week cannot, that's my event week..or u come to mlk and join ur beloved sister's event? LOL!! i'll take my break from 20 jan until my final, first day of final is 7 feb! WHY WHY?? WANNA BRING ME OVERSEAS?? LOL