Monday, April 16, 2012

21st | Tiffany & Co. | Richard Clayderman



I just received my late 21st birthday gift from my elder sis. HOW AMAZING IS THAT? I never thought of receiving a little blue box so early in my life o_O!!! I was kinda shocked and ran outta words to say, keep saying thankiu and couldn't take my eyes off the blue box. 


 My very first Tiffany & Co.

after taking photo, this and that for 15 minutes, finally I opened the box
dajie purposely got two key pendants for this necklace~
the keys collection!! MAX LOVE ♥.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ thanksssssss again leeda!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I used to listen to my elder sis playing this song when I was little and of course, not yet started my piano lesson.  In a blink of an eye , I finished my grade 8 for more than 3 years already, how time flies!

One of my favourite piece from Richard Clayderman.
it means 'Childhood Memories', in France.


you know how much I love you


sorry and thanks for sacrificing your dinnerXD

Muacksssss


updated::


my sis complained of the previous photo attached. here comes with some 'even nicer' photos XDD!!!


xoxo
leeszesze

2 comments:

Vian Lee said...

Zzzz u got no better pic of mine meh? T___T

Ee said...

the latest one this is the nicest! HAHAHA!! updated!!!:))))