Monday, April 23, 2012

Random | Moments of Happiness

Do you ever wonder what your life looks like through someone else's eyes?

Sometimes I thought people would find mine is boring, but most of the time I thought that I'm living a meaningful and peaceful, yet exciting life with a lot of amazing people around me. *secretly feeling happy and proud and jumping a little to myselfXDDD*

April treats me great, I'm blessed! Thank God. I need a little more luck in coming one week, gotta work hard to play harder!!

my 'not so random' April:
#1 QuanWu Final 01-04-2012

#2 Pizza Feast o_O

#3 The Shack Cafe

#4 the birthday boy

#5 the people

#6 going back JB!

#7 sista buddies gathering

#8 Maco Cafe & Bakery *will blog about this lovely cafe in separate post*

#9 beautiful Macaron

#10 blekkkkk!! 10years friend!

#11 souvenirs to loves from Taiwan

#12 Bangkok souvenirs from love

#13 Korean souvenirs from Dajie

#14 Gift from HuiPin jie :)

#15 its durian season now!! Max love! Baba came back from work, and purposely drove me out again for this!! 

#16 Badminton session ;)

#17 drinking session @ Avenue. Too bad 'The Roost' wasn't open for business that day!

#18 belated 21st birthday gift from Dajie.

#19 Breakfast in JB- yau char kuey

#20 Breakfast in JB 2- Dimsum (Lau sha bao a.k.a egg custard bun) Super delicious!!

#21 Dinner in JB 1- homemade chicken chop

#22 Dinner in JB 2- homey steamboat

#23 Teddy + Piano = LOVE

#24 '4 Big' from15th CNYE- The Best Cultural Engagement Award :)))

#25 the girls! too bad left QQ :(

#26 beautiful Sunday sunset

#27

'There's only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.'


may you have a great week ahead!!


love,
Ee

No comments: