Friday, April 13, 2012

Random | Friday the 13th

Things to do when I get back to JB!

super craving for cake and dessert!

craving for yours company, laughter and chit-chat!!

bad feeling can't find a way out of my brain as well as my heart, neeeeeeed my piano BADLY!

when's the last time I read from an awesome author, listening to great music and called it a day.

and I miss this place A LOT!

when's our next drinking session Mr Liau??

somebody take me out! or at least I can drive and locate some newly opened nice cafes!

miss you

do I need to say more?

12 hours more! Parents' coming to pick me and send me back to our home sweet home! 

I just can't wait!! Life's been really really hectic and busy and restless. Time to grab my own personal time and enjoy it with my loved ones.


Friday the 13th.

Might be the day I most look forward to in April!


and finally, 
completed the hardware. That sense of achievement is love. but it's time to solve the BIG problem! I'm not any good in programming ahhhhh! *burst into tears*


wish me luck in my mini project yea!

may you have a great weekend!!


xoxo
Ee

2 comments:

Mua Ha Ha said...

Home sweet home to you =)
Gah yao ahh in your project~
Ee, jio me Hoegaarden eh!!

Ee said...

Dear Muahaha,
HAHAHAHA!! Laugh die me when i read this! thx yea, dun envy me! i'll come back on next wednesday~ next time hoegaarden!!!:))
Ps: I've completed the hardware, and it works!!!!!! too happy i can flyXD