Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Basketball in the Rain


The night

The rain 

The wind blow

The splash

The laughter

The childish act

and 

The basketball


Each and everyone reminds me of you. There are some words we should never have left unsaid, some acts we should never have regretted to do. We only live once, don't you think there's always that one thing we should really go for it while we're still young? 

Sometimes, I'd really like to let my mind goes insane and wild, don't give a damn about the rules, stop putting others before myself, stop thinking about the consequences. But at the end, it remains a thought and in reality I know I'd never ever let loose of myself. Maybe that's how this society turns people into, somehow somewhere sometime we have to follow the rules, be who we 'should' be, not who we 'wanted' to be.


You know, 'everything happens for a reason' this statement is made because brain said so. Heart will never do because 'anything can happen for no reason at all', too. 


What a night. Am I being really emotional at this moment? I guess it's a 'Yes'. Time to hit the bed and clear my mind.

I love rainy days.


Good night world.


xoxo,
Ee

No comments: