Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Random | Everything in Life

I know right it's been quite some time. Things went kinda crazy recently I don't even know how to start with. 

Let's talk about the days I spent in JB (first)

first time going back JB with this fella. I mostly went back alone, but I guess I'll have one company since now.

Dad fulfilled my durian crave again *blink*

this uncle... ehmm... he asked me to post this on the internet so here comes this pic..
(uncle, nah I didn't bluff you ahh.. BTW, this is the stall at Sutera main road, together with the gardening one I dunno how to describe lar.. you know where I point to right? )

and then the PAPAS' DAY!!! Dajie bought the new ipad for him and he's so happy like a kid, some more showing off to his friend HAHAHA!! my dad's cute!!

parents fetching us back to Malacca. How glad I am.

-----Back to Malacca-----

cuteeeeeee right?

the superman- ChengYik's 21st birthday!! 

Jack's 22nd birthday! Too bad I wasn't able to attend the celebration at midnight past 12. Feeling damn unwell recently, I'm falling ill like almost 1 month and never get fully recovered!! Now sore throat's haunting back at me. Please take good care of yourself yea friends :)

-----Some random sunset shoots-----


Sunset taken today (Tuesday) IDK the cloud looks like a wing to me.


------Brunch/Dinner nowadays------




-----Special one day-----
homecook dinner is love

Addicted to badminton, like so badly. 
Thanks you guys I always feel so 'home' when I'm with you. 

the cook + mummy :)

the childish-est + silliest couple in the world 

the Ironman in the house:)
Grocery shopping is so much fun when you buy things together with your friends.

and the PD trip with Robotics Club family!
this is too cool! RUNNING MAN! Zombie + couple race!

the guys

on the way

the winner team

the loser team

us all *love*

I could only made these photos. We were too busy playing around, we even forgot to take a group pic. *MAX swt*


the GAMES, the BBQ session, the drinking session, the killer session, etc. etc..


first time ever, I used 'oil' to cook something. I used to cook with frying pan that's why I never used cooking oil before, believe it or not- -
the girls work = breakfast FTW!! ;)


after the tiring PD trip and even tiring badminton session, I could still drag my body out hanging with another bunch of friends. Is this the power of 'family bonded'??

longtimenosee Jonker Street. The durian thingy is soooooo yummm!!

---Random---
Kahyee dear back from Korea. cute socks she bought me. Too bad I couldn't make to take dinner with her when she was in Malacca. 'll look forward the next chance!! Thanks KahYee;)

speaking of Korea, my Korean assignment. Holyshit I actually did more. only 5 times required but I wrote 10times!! I know right I'm a good student- -

-----family-----
Dajie purposely tagged me. She with my nephew. He used to love me a lot leh! He used to play with me!! Hello, every kid loves me okay!! *ohmiigod I suddenly miss the kid I 'seduced' at Jonker*

IDK since when she got to play with kids. She used to hate them much. LOLLLL jkjk!!
*miss 'em*



Okay, so now back to recent life. hmmm as what I said just now, I've been falling sick like forever #FML. Hopefully can recover soon as I'll be going to a camp this weekend. 

I care my friends a lot, that often makes misunderstanding which I don't intend to. I want to keep the friendships pure and never go beyond good friends. Frankly, I'm not going to see anyone special, not now, not until I meet that someone who tells me he likes me a lot since forever ago (LOL daydreaming but, yea). I'm not ready for a relationship right now, I don't want to get things complicated between us either. So yea.

I guess I'd better stay single forever I don't know how to be a good girlfriend, know? At least not now, not until I meet 'the one'. Yea.


I feel so helpless these few days, for the unknown reasons I feel pressured.

damnit.


Okay, enough craps.


Show you something aite?
what does happiness mean to you?



I love the night, I lock myself in the room, alone, listening to the songs I like, doing the things that worth the time slipping by, talking to no one, then going bed with the lights off.

xoxo
Ee

No comments: