Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Fathers' Day | Old Past Memories

He makes me cry whenever we sit down and talk our life
He makes the cutest faces behind my mom when she gets frustrated or angry
He knows almost everywhere in peninsular M'sia (no joke, he's like a map or GPS or something)
He knows almost everything (business, finance, world news, latest technology, sports, etc. etc. I can't state all out. In chinese we said 上至天文,下至地理) 

Though he's not highly educated, but he read a lot that make him now a wise man.
He may look fierce and strict but he's the most loving father on earth who kisses her daughter before sleep, who tells 'I love you' more often than anyone else.
He has a super power which is, to make any car becomes a sport/race car whenever he's on the driver seat. and truth is, mummy and we siblings never afraid of taking the ride because we trust him so much and he never disappointed us. (P/S: he's a careful skillful and safety-conscious driver)

He's my awesome dad!

I believe every father on earth loves their daughters and sons so so much. Just that not everyone of them say it aloud. I'm really thankful both my parents are those daring kind who express and deliver their love so well to their children.


I think I was 5 or 6

Did I mention before? My dad's the one who encouraged me to learn piano. Alright, though mom's the one who executed it. The thought of starting piano lesson was ignited when I was 6. Seeing my elder sis playing piano so gracefully made me wanted to follow her steps. Dad made me even determined toward this interest. I'm still grateful that I didn't give up half way, to complete all the way to grade8 was a hell experience that I'd never try it again (and truth is I won't need to go through anymore thank god). 


I failed my grade8 at the first time when I was form4, I was so damn afraid of telling him but at the end, he NEVER frowned a bit but telling me not to give up. *tears* When I finally made it after the year of SPM, he's the number one person I wished to inform, so eagerly.

He influences every choice I make even until today.

I love you, baba!

Happy Fathers' Day.


P/S: a friend of mine told me, 'isn't every day fathers' day to you?'. That's the message I want to deliver in this post, treat your parents the greatest, love them everyday and never be shy to say 'I love you'.

P/P/S: You may get irritated of their nagging, may get disappointed of their acts sometimes, eventually please remember for how many years you parents been enduring your cries, your tantrums and all since you were a baby. No matter how old we are, we will always be a kid from their eyes.

We are growing up, s/he's growing old.

See the difference?


My family and I mentioned bout the old photos taken during the past. That night, I decided to look through some of them (the ones you're looking at now), and I couldn't bear laughing so loud with my younger sister.

my big small eyes o_O are so obvious in this pic!!! Posing #likeaboss!

when I was one I guess.... At my mama's side grandpa's house.

my awesome dad carried me!!!!! I looked like a little boy- -

my mom and elder sis. Mommy looked super pretty lor!
*she still looks pretty!*

EPIC!!! My elder sis! LOL!! legendary tantrum!
and my fashionista mommy!XD

Remember I mentioned before, I got my personal best drawing competition- 2nd place @@
here's the prove and the trophy LOL!!

Almost blended into the background lol!! Mommy sewed this dress for me;)

besides mommy, the rest of us looked so funny HAHAHAHA!!



me and my elder sis. ohmiigod so cute right?? HAHAHA!

My mom used to get confused with the baby me and baby leejinee. Even she can't tell the difference. This is leejinee by the way. I'm a lot cuter thanks.


My kindergarten- 勉乐
spot me, would you?
I guess this is much easier.


tadaaaaaaaaaaaaa
got it right??

how bout this? LOLLLLLLLL!
when I saw this last night, my sis and I burst out laughing. as what she said 'pangsai face'



same piano cloth, same person, same pose
diff pianos, diff decorations, diff places.
*pic taken today*
at least ten years passed........

You are our superhero dad!!

Muacks!

Love yooouuuuuuuuu baba!!!



love,
Ee

1 comment:

Vian Lee said...

Hahaha u make me laugh till upside down early in the morning.