Monday, June 11, 2012

Random | Highlight of the Week

Kinda a huge contrast as compared to my past weekdays (zzZ), I had a blast on my weekend (both Saturday and Sunday) and was MAX occupied with a lot of awesome people- old friends and new friends!

P/S: I somehow got the idea of 花钱如流水, holly! I spent like crazy these two days. I don't even know where the hell I spent for.

Highlights of the week.

eyelid infection. I actually felt a bit painful on a few days before I went to the doctor, I thought maybe it was due to tiredness so I just didn't bother. Until that one day, I woke up with my super puffy, painful, horrid right eye. Looking into the mirror freaked myself out- -

Many of my friends fall ill I don't know is the shitty weather problem or we just don't take good care of ourselves. Anyways, please look after yourself yea!

Roomie bought this;)
Osaka puff from Italy bakery. it's really nice!

'm taking Korean language this sem! The lecture is fun so I guess I won't be skipping the class.XD

friend 'dapao' this. ehmmmmm PIZZA??

I actually 'adopted' my friend's guitar for a while. 
And now I'm wondering, since I've got (apparently) nothing to do this sem, why not I learn guitar back? (I was taught to play a few chords during foundation but I totally forgot! Any volunteer teacher?XD)

ex-roomie is now my housemate. LOL! Girls in this unit changed the room like changing clothes.

man you should feel proud of being posted in my blog LOL!!!! 
soooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee right?XDDDD

Playing running man again!! with different bunch of friends who are really interesting and funny. Thanks to them who throw the openhouse party, preparing the games and all. My first time ever, running the whole residential area to look for the hints (envelops). We ran, yelled, hided, playing like a kid together with like almost 30 people ohmiigod!

and not to forget the killer game afterwards. XiaoNvHai really is a popular character doesn't 'she' HAHAHA! Thanks guys, great memory made! ;)



-Tumblr time!-
does it make sense?
Don't worry be happy! 

hell cute HAHAHA! Looking at him/er make my day!

I wish for a balcony like this in the future. LOL thinktoomuch

Trust? 
years to earn, seconds to break, foreverlong to rebuild.


My guy friends often asked one question:

"I want to do or buy something for her, but I just don't know how and what to do"


I'm not good at giving advise so I normally give those 'positive' answers. But now I found one sentence in Tumblr which made me LOL! Guys, so here's the answer for what to give to your girlfriends,

"There's the usual things. Flowers, chocolates, promises you don't intend to keep."

Well, sarcastic right? But I like it, just so you will be extra careful when you are about to make a promise to your girl. Sometimes you think it's just a small matter, but a girl will forever take it into her heart.

You know how powerful a girl can be, no matter in the extreme positive or negative way, trust me you don't want to experience it. When a girl explodes in emotions, that's really no joke.

HAHAHA

just a small life lesson I encountered last week. Hope it helps.XD



It's Monday, counting down 4 days to go back JB to celebrate papa day!!!

lalala~~ Feeling so great after talking to my mom just now. 

lalala~ housemate brought durian back for us.


Be grateful of everything you have, you'll be much happier!

Fuck that Monday blue, Monday's colorful;)


xoxo
Ee

No comments: