Sunday, June 10, 2012

Day | Drawing

I love rainy day.

the splash

the touch of rain

the view from the window

and

the smell...

I don't know why telegraph pole popped up in my mind when I thought of raining day last night

and I've got nothing better to do, so I decided to draw.....

Purposely Google searched for this image which is quite 'ngam' with the feeling I wanted to bring out, so yea...

I wanted to draw some birdies on the cables, but I just don't know how to draw a (specifically) sparrow- -
so then I replaced with leaves, which somehow bring out a tranquil solitude 

P/S: color pencils credited to my 'new' roomie Michelle, she won this from a fun fair LOL!!

you know what, in this pic I love the fallen leaves the most- -
first time trying on this kind of drawing, will do it more often next time. Kinda like the feel;)



Know what? My past Friday was a doom.
I have only 1 hour class every Friday. So then I have the whole day to spend! Without taking any event I feel damn lifeless, doing nothing whilst the time ticked by, for me it's so wasted!! A wonderful day, wonderful weather but I've got nothing to do and I felt so unproductive!! #FML

now I have time to draw

I have time to read


Now I even have time to 'actually' SMS, chatting bullshits with friends 
(I hate SMS)

Gotta spend my whole day inside my room 
(which I so yearned for when I was taking event)

Be able to check my Twitter, Instagram, FB, Google Reader, Tumblr so often
(that I have practically nothing to do after doing all these)


just that..

I feel like my world, my vision is really SMALL and LIMITED.


How can people be so complicated? When you're busy, you look for peace and calm. When you have the whole day, you actually sick of it.

Damnit.


Luckily spent my 'today' (Saturday) with whole bunch of awesome friends. And I'm quite exhausted now because of the whole day outing.

Madagascar3 is a blast. HAHAHA!! There's one rhythm now forever stuck in my head LOL!!!

Marty ROCKZ!!!!!

and HonWee 21st Birthday celebration next!! 
(though you looked not that handsome in this pic...*cough* we wait for u to upload the photos yeaa
*photo credited to ZiHui*

the present we bought for him. Super like can T,T

and next.............



HOHOHO

till then!

Tomorrow gotta play badminton with the gang!! YEAH!! I find that I'm addicted to badminton now- - Good sign anyway!

May you have a healthy Sunday too! :)


xoxo
Ee

No comments: