Monday, June 4, 2012

Random | Delta Year

New sem started!! Everything is going pretty well EXCEPT the whole building aircon malfunctioned. It's 12 noon and I already went to the campus twice. Both classes I attended ended within 30 minutes and I was like "f*ck that I gotta get back to my room AGAIN?!" because I didn't want to stay inside the campus over an hour and now I feel SO OLD!!!!! Seeing the new intake students as if I'm an elderly in life wtf. 

FYI I'm a Delta year student now, I still have 2 full years to go because of taking engineering program. 2 years seem too long to wait but I want to remain as a uni student as long as possible (under probation doesn't take into account for sure- -) because the thought of stepping out into the unknown world freaks the hell outta me. 

well oh well a new policy enforced in MMU which worries me a lot since the first day I learnt it. Students gotta achieve 80% attendance rate or will be barred from exams. Dafuq?? 80%?!!! 

I AM DOOMED! o_O

too many books I kept in Malacca, these 3 are the ones I finished reading. I have no more space to keep them in my bookshelf...... so they are in my wardrobe now staying together with my clothes and bags wtf - -

because of the printer, my desk looked damn messy! damnit

super healthy Sunday morning. Badminton!! Suddenly miss my JB gang ;)

and thanks Mr Pua.



Good luck to all MMU students! Kicking start June, your new sem, new life with all the awesomeness! 


with God, all things are possible. Matthew 19:28


xoxo
Ee

No comments: