Friday, June 1, 2012

Random | Last Day in JB

How time flies. 3 weeks holiday is soon coming to an end! I'll go back to Melaka tomorrow morning. Damn it I already get used to my house environment, my comfy bed, the air-con room, the water heater in my bathroom, my mom's cooks, etc. etc..

I checked my last sem result yesterday night and was overjoyed! Far better than what I expected because I thought I could barely pass one subject. Thank god. and of course thanks to Mr Chua for his great mercy. 

To express my gratitude, here's a shout out to Mr Chua, 

"YOU ARE A GREAT LECTURER!!!"

LOL! 

Anyway, new sem symbolizes new start. I'm curious, does everyone say this same thing to comfort ourselves?? 'Let the bygones be bygones.'

ohya one more thing, my little sis is coming to MMU 'too' so if anyone sees her doing bad you're welcome to tell me. Leejin you're doomed! HAHAHAHA

Here's this list
sad to say that I didn't accomplish all.

#1 cook something (checked)
I learnt something new from mommy, braised Yee Mee (mun yee mee)

#2 blog about the Taiwan trip

#3 draw a nice piece (half-checked?)
half done?

#4 done at least 1 piano cover (checked)

#5 visit auntie (checked)

#6 visit Cheelicious (checked)
that's my ted!! lalala~~

#7 meet up with Ms Lo (checked)
love u babe

#8 catch at least 1 movie (checked)
MIB3. not nice though.


Life's real great. Everyday is just a wonderful day to me.

I have no time to read my book nor finish the drama! Going out almost every night a few times. Time spent together with BFFs flies the fastest!!

Thanks for squeezing your time for me my dear(ssssssss)!!

I believe most of you heard about this before

"a good friend knows all your best stories,

a best friend has lived them with you."

glad to have you in my life
(huggiess)

damnit, the power of Instagram!



another brilliant piece from Marasy.
I really LOVE his fingers!!! *.*


shall put everything behind and kick start my new semester in Melaka.

Watch out! I'm coming back!;)



xoxo
Ee

1 comment:

hohoho said...

good checklist huh! good luck in the coming sem~ yeeehaa