Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Random | Morning Earthlings♥



I'm real doomed. I have 2 papers tomorrow yet sinking into a total holiday mood now! Nothing planned for my sem break, I even turned down going a trip with Engin.Gang because of date-clashing with my dad's birthday, y'know I'll choose family over everything. So yea, I'll just basically rot at home happily. Going out alone sometimes, hanging out with buddies at some random nights, drinking a bit, last but not least, spending everyday with my family. 

I'm just so happy by the thought of it, I can be with them right after 48 hours (approximately). I can't even!!!!!!!! HoHOHooo TOO EXCITED!


After posting this Imma do the revision for REAL! Thanks to Mr LaiJunTheng I couldn't concentrate on my revision yesterday- been playing SUDOKU in his iPad for like, over an hour?
*stressdie now - -""*


*read something fun just now,


Ohya by the way, this is kinda special sem break because for the first time ever, my little sis and I are going to have the exact same holiday! YEAH~ leejinee let's plan something! =D


Waking up at 8 o'clock in the morning and having a cup of warm Milo is happiness.


thanks to Mr Yeo I'm strongly addicted to this song, by the way I like this version more. ;)
你存在~我深深的脑海里~~~


Have a good day fellas :)


with love,
Ee

No comments: