Sunday, September 23, 2012

What Kind of Student Are You??

Taking a short break from the exhausting final exam preparations. I bet most of the MMU students' been struggling through the revisions and all. I seldom, really, seldom put so MUCH effort in doing handwritten notes and revisions for my papers. This time, I do, like the hardest ever. - -"" Mostly because of the elective subject I took for this sem, Random Process & Queuing Theory. Thanks to my low coursework marks and the acknowledgement of how killing it could be, PLUS my lecturer's demotivating speech, I know my GPA can be lethal due to this subject.

've been spending most of my day and night time in campus the whole week. Noon in library until 12am, then shifted to exam hall canteen until 3-4am in the morning. Latest record was to stay until 6am. Brilliant us.

Before showing how crazily we students act during the exam period (stress overload), here's a sum up for the past whole week.

got my notebook collections a new member! Loving the content, damn cute and creative! *thanks*

my drawing of my big hand/palm. Simple few steps and I got this amazing effect. So this is what I wanted to do, "I've been thinking to do one thing, get my hands on it.", where I mentioned in my last posting. and I DONE IT! *proud*
(thinking back, why the hell did I have time to draw O_O)

receiving a call when I was in library, a secret mission to give birthday pig a surprise! Small pig you so old liao ohmiigod! anyways, happy 23rd birthday! The 'mark' I got him. PS: permanent marker, LOL!

getting quite a lot of good luck wishes from friends. No matter in what form, whatsapp, line, twitter, fb bla bla bla, thanks a lot! This is the pic I received from a friend. At first I thought he drew it by himself, only then realized it's not. HAHA


Back to the topic, The.Final. is not easy. 

1st paper: the killing one. No matter how much effort I put in, just drained... I thought I could do at least 70% of the question, but nope. Slight around 50% I'd say. Aiming a pass! Without resit/retake please..........! I don't want to contribute my first time on this- - NOWAY


2nd paper: LAW! I just don't get it, why do engineering students need to study law, memorize the cases and acts and sections! The first time ever I really memorized all far as I could! Even like the crazy loooooooooong name like this:
Creative Purpose Sdn Bhd & Anor v. Integrated Trans Coporation Sdn Bhd
or the ultra weird cases like:
Kannan v. NLFCS
(How? NLFCS?!! *no.life.fucking.cause.sleepy that's how I memorized - -")
R. v. Govenor of Brixton and another ex Parte Levin
HOW?! I can't believe I can type this out without referring back! They are still freaking staying in my mind!!


3rd paper: Digital Communications which happened this afternoon. I thought I'm well prepared *again* BUT why the heck came out with all the theories but no calculations?! Like, there's only 10-20% of calculation parts and I didn't see the topics the lecturer stressed in class. Aiming an 'A' at first, now gone FML.

I used to be good in spotting exam questions. Not anymore. Goddamn where the heck is that ability missing?


Though with every shitty things happened, I still feel a lot of positive energy surrounded me! Thank God. I still got the mood to read 'Something Borrow' and listen to music in library after the exam. How relaxing life is.


Some pics during the revision..........
First few days of preparation, Leejin tagged along with me to library.

until late at night with 搞笑gorgor. Kx's new name my sis gave him.


Here I classify the students (when preparing for final) into 3 types...
1. The.Hardworking.Type
sometimes we go McD for supper (ice-cream for me) and continue rocking the night with notes. 

*pic credits to Mich*
2. The.Sleepy.Dozed.Off.Type
No doubt I do that too. Sometimes the sleepy aura in library is too strong we can't resist.



and last but not least...
3. The.Study.Till.Ki.Siao.Type
Okay I'll say who are they, Sy and HonWee HAHAHAHA!!!


so which one are you?? LOL!

boredom kills. and we need to do something to refresh our brains so it won't stuck. 
Challenge me, I'm pro at this. Hahaha

the granny-long solutions which I got tired to solve till the end. Shouldn't be this long right must got it wrong somewhere! damnit. 

the reason I go McD is not for supper, but ice-creammmmm! Feeling so so content to have it after a long night of revision, and feel no sinful/remorseful/guilty because you think you deserve it. LOL! #fat

not to forget, playing games to kill the boredom + tiredness. I'm the winner thanks #kartrider



Seeing these 2 fellas at Ixora staircase. They are so tiny, about the size of my hand. The brown one is so fierce kept hissing at me! Even the newborn kittens know how to protect themselves and against the enemies, I should stand on my own feet. Thanks kitties. 



you want to be loved? Learn to love yourself and others.

When people give you kind words, accept it, keep it in mind, be thankful and grateful. Not to ask for more, don't even expect something in return, not when you yourself are not being sincere enough, not when you don't deserve an entry to their hearts, my heart.


Clear enough. Remember that, kay? Love yourself first.


Kinda long entry after 2 weeks hiatus. I've endured enough. LOL!

2 papers to go. All the best to you guys!


Ciao! Imma sleep like there's no tomorrow!!!

Love,
Ee

No comments: