Monday, September 10, 2012

Recent | That XX

So, it's now the time to fight for final, the time to shift myself into high gear mode. Been slacking around since forever ago and I finally stepped into the.library for some revisions last week. Though were just 3 days (shame to admit that) but, at least I tried.

A summary before my final, and I think I won't be able to update this blog until the end of September.
P/S: and IF I do, please slap me in the face. LOL jkjk!

My parents came to Malacca last Wednesday and mommy brought her homecook barley to me. Hoho couldn't be any happier. I love barley~~~~~
Mr Chan's birthday celebration @ Garden 99. We prepared a line for him, he gotta say it out loud after we sang the birthday song and the speech goes like this:
"今天是老子的生日,老子真正爽(福建)" 
"Today is limbeh birthday, limbeh jin jiak SONG! (Hokkien)"
and we all laughed likewhat!! 
*photo credits to ZiHui*
the 2nd round @ Mixx. Partying the whole night, I drank quite a lot and for the first time I got a bit tipsy. I shall put the blame on Mr KX.Yeo and the Graveyard. ohh and also for the first time I 'sat' on the dance floor. I actually fell down cause I didn't notice the steps. But it's okay I remembered I got up really quickly. HAHAHA! 
Meeting up with my babes and buddies in JB!! *I hope I can blog about this trip in a separated entry next time!!*
I'm so glad to have them all. Words can't describe how much I love them and how much they mean to me. The ones who accompanied you through the highschool years know you the best. I do believe that.
 They all know me, understand me so damn well and they are the only ones who have seen the REAL me. In real I mean, they have seen every side, every characteristic, each behavior, each personality inside of me. I bet, our friendship will continue till the end of the world. 
In this bet, I will win.
a random August morning with dimsum. 
self-pampered after completing all the assignments ;)
Had a random chitchat at a random night with random flavored tutti frutti. Haha
Spending only four or five days planning a runningman-like Shinigami game around the campus for RCW gathering. I'm really sorry it wasn't ended well because there were a lot of bugs detected during the game. and felt glad at the same time because you guys embraced them all and got closer after the game. Thanks. RCW FTW!
 Finally been able to spend sometime on reading.
wasn't it, life's too long not to go for it?
Spending almost half a year to finish reading 'The Cupid Effect', this is the 4th book from Koomson I read, wasn't as impressive as the previous 'My Bestfriend's Girl', 'Goodnight, Beautiful' and 'Marshmallow For Breakfast'. I don't like the ending since she didn't reason everything out and I'm really confused if Ceri got the live she desired. Hmmm... nothing fancy, just..... so-so.
and now, 'Something Borrowed'. The same author as the previous book I read 'Love The One You're With'. The sofa looks familiar to you? I read it in the library newspapers corner. Guess I'll spend some time there in coming days.

 Guess what? Ms Lowyiqian paid Malacca a visit on Saturday! Together with her bf and the gang a.k.a my highschool seniors. They are really friendly (over-friendly? LOL) and super funny. Their humor almost drove me crazy, Mr Sumi a.k.a Qian's bf claimed he likes me (and stubbornly insisted I'm as his die hard fan@@") and Mr Loh, my halfday-couple senior, been doing a lot of crazy stuffs and acting to me.
Thanks to them there's no awkward moment in the middle and the day went well. The first time in my life I don't feel like eating Nadeje. 6 of us with 12 slices of different flavours cakes! Crazy not. Not to forget the Taiwanese noodle, pork satay, Donald & Lily's Nyonya food, Klebang Coconut Milkshake and chicken rice in the middle. All happened in 4-5 hours. Godlike.
 You made me felt so loved LowYiQian!!!
She remembered I don't eat sweets, I don't eat chili/chili sauce but sambal, I eat only Ketchup, I don't like vege, etc. etc.. This is BFF ;)  Love you much.
 went to MITC Bowling Center just now.
I somehow recalled back how my ex-bf taught me playing bowling the first time in my life. Over this one whole year I played only once, and this is my second time after the breakup. ahh time flies! One thing remains the same, I play sucks. LOL!
 the pro(s). 
for me, those over 100 are really geng already.
 but I anyhow felt proud to win Mr TWL a.k.a Sardine. MUAHAHAHA!!

meh. Quite a messy post. I anyhow update this blog cause I know I won't have time to update in a short while. I've been thinking to do one thing, get my hands on it. Shall see if I have time to do it, and I'll let you know once I done. Stay tuned! ;)
The Blogger.
just to ensure that you won't miss me after the 2 weeks hiatus.


and
Good luck and all the best to all MMUians for your preparation, revisions and last but not least, the FINAL! Let's fight till the end and enjoy our 3 weeks holiday LikeABoss!!

my BFFs in JB, tomorrow will officially be your 2nd year kick start! My wishes follow and I love you guys!
*huggies smooches*


Everything will be fine, as long as you have faith in them, they will.


P/S: I am always a fan of the law of attraction. You think positive, you feel positive energy. Try it, you will feel good. Stop the crappy stupid negative thinking.


xoxo
Ee

No comments: