Monday, September 3, 2012

Recent | My Family

It's now September!! 1 month, and I'm free from hell. Been busy completing the assignments and can finally take a day or two off. What then? Fight for the finals. I can foresee I'll have a tough time going through some subjects. Having no excuse since I'm a freeman now, gotta do well!

August has been a really great month to me. Meeting up with loves is the only reason to keep me going, living happily. My definition of happiness is always them. My dear family and friends.

I cried during the last time I left JB. Mummy wasn't in a good condition (rest assured she's fine now), and grandma is having a hard time. I felt sad and reluctant to leave so I cried. I really can't handle that, the closest person to you gets ill or sick.

Grandma is going through a tough period now and I can't bear to see her in pain. But when she's in well condition, her smile could light up the whole town. I come from a really big, four-generation family and my grandma is the QUEEN or we said 皇太后 in Chinese. Kid you not, she's surrounded by the whole family who tried to make her smile like, you can picture it? The power of family love.

siblings with grandma back in Year2010. 
and now she can hardly stand up :'(
During the Mothers' Day. 3 cakes celebration! I don't have any recent photo with grandma. Should take a pic with her when I go back JB and visit her then. I hope the laughter, the happiness can light you up and bring you back to the pink of health. ♥♥


I never really tell my parents about my problems in school, and now in uni. So they always believe that I'm the one who might get bullied or something. They can't picture that I'm actually the one who bully others. LOL jkjk! Life gets hard, but I never show them how upset I am, I always remind myself that I'm a cheerful little daughter to them. and then the next second, I feel alright.
they are the world's most supportive and loving parents. 
my most protective sister ever, who dotes me and leejinee likewhat.
I somehow feel glad she's now in Malacca with me, my younger sis. Talked to her just now, I'm glad this fella is adapting well to her uni life. Mind you, live your life, not others. Be the awesome you. Remember?

ohya, I downloaded an app into my dad's iPad and asked him to test using it. You guess what he wrote??
Love you a lot baba!!
just in case you don't know, I'm the second(middle) daughter in the family.


I'm so damn blissful, grateful, thankful to have this family, my family. What more could I ask for?
人生如此,夫复何求

Miss you all like crazy.


Lotsa love,
ErEr a.k.a 二宝

No comments: