Sunday, September 2, 2012

I'm Just Venting

What kind of person am I to you. I got really pissed off and felt offended this noon. How can people be so judgmental sometimes. Nobody likes being accused for something they didn't do. Overhearing a part of conversation and try to label me? Thanks to your kindness I felt honored.

I can't really accept people pretend okay right in front of me and point at my back afterwards. I'd rather you talk to me (let it be face-to-face or through message/mail), nicely or not I don't care but at least letting me know what are the problems. You know, the message you sent was really rude and disrespectful. But it's okay, I accepted because part of me still felt glad that you let me know what you thought. As what I said, I don't really explain things, but if I do, once is my limit.

I know I have no right to tell you what to do, but as a friend, I should let you know something. Here, words can heal, words may as well create misunderstanding. You can't forever hide inside your room and communicate with the world by using only hp or pc. One day you will need to step into the society and face the reality, the people. Try to communicate, to talk. Else you'll fail miserably at conversations and socializing.

I've mentioned so many times, I don't give a damn about how others look at me. Sometimes I'm curious, but I won't change who I am based on your opinions or comments on me. Let's take off the mask and be frank. That's what true friends should be.

This incident practically ruined my Saturday. I won't usually be so petty over things but this has gone beyond my limit.

I.Don't.Get.It.Why.Would.You.Take.It.That.Way!

The more I think about it, the more imbalance I feel. 



Yes I'm just venting.


Feeling so much better now.

Can't.be.bothered.


SzeEe


Update 3.33am: and now only I realize it's September. FML what a great start. No more shits happen to anyone please. God bless.

4.12am: “The world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. 
We’ve all got both light and dark inside of us.
What matters is the part we choose to act on.
That’s who we really are.”
- Sirius Black (Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix)
For once, let me be the bad girl.

No comments: