Thursday, September 27, 2012

Morning Diary V | SzeEe's

Hi, should I say morning?

I'm tired, but the thought of going back home makes the adrenaline rushing through my veins and I'm excited wtf. Set aside the shitty papers, I'm so happyyyyy I'm a freeman now!

Catching a movie, 'Kepong Gangster' with friends and yumcha until 4am! And you thought we all finished the paper? NO. I'm the only freeman, they are real steady. That's what I can say ;)

Tumblr_m65nziad2p1ryzrh1o1_500_large
flying back to loved ones soooooon!!!! not literally flying of course. - -"

Tumblr_m4xbfq0ln31qf4k86o1_500_large
tons of reading and chilling time! I can't wait getting lost in a book.


Been going back and forth between room and campus for like 2 weeks. I'm done with this kind of life. Although I'm used to the people I met for the past everyday, but yea.... It's time to take a break from each other! HAHAHA thanks for the good company ;)

Holiday officially started!
*wooohoooooo*


To-do-list during this 3 weeks holiday:

1) making art
2) baking
3) short getaway
4) piano cover
5) drinking with buddies
6) a very luxurious brunch!


Can't think of anymore right now. Brain short circuited. But yea, I don't put my expectation too high for this holiday, I might just easily get surprised by how amazing a simple, raw, unplanned life can be.


538092_360391254023958_1076015740_n_large
hours later will be the moment!!



BEST feeling: calling back home knowing that everyone is missing you.
HAPPINESS


Happy holiday!
&
Happy holiday in advance to those who are still fighting for the papers.
BEST of luck!!


May your holiday a fabulous one!


with love,
Ee

No comments: