Sunday, December 16, 2012

Love | Friendship | Christmas

Warning: LONG post.

Was having a tough week, shit loads of things happened and I can't put the blame on anyone anything. I think I'm the craziest engineering student because I used only 3 hours to study for my midterm. I always am the last minute type but this time I overslept and make everything even worse. Worst I'd say. Thanks to my roomie, luckily she had morning class, or else for God sake I don't know what would happen to me! 

Anyway, after a nap I was okay and now, GREAT and FINE! (again too optimistic- -")

oh and here, the paper I prepared using 3hours. I'm crazy big time. Seriously.  


#ChristmasProject
If you followed my Instagram @szee3 you should know I've been doing some little, yet super time-consuming stuffs these two days. 

This thought keeps popping up in my mind, "this is probably the last Christmas I gotta spend together with ALL my gang of friends", and hence I started to buy materials, refilled my printer ink and all, preparing to do some little gifts.

doing small things with great LOVE :)


my homemade little dustbin haha!

My desk has never been this messy. Trust me this pic is still in the better condition.

was thinking to do bookmark at first but then realized not many of us read. So here's a compromised version. Though the pocket calendar is almost extinct hahaha but I insisted on doing. Anyway, this is only 50% of the project and the rest I'm still working hard on it.

still a long way to goooooooooo I wonder if I can complete on time. 

Was doing the repeatedly same process for 50+ gifts and still they are not enough. It's like holding a workshop by my own. Not an easy task, but I'm in so much joy and feel super contented!

I really hope that I can share this joyful Christmas spirit to all my friends but really sorry yea due to my limited energy, limited time, limited ability, I can't make it to ALL. My uni friends, classmates, event partners, CLS big family, etc. etc.. I ain't superwoman, at least not yet. Wait ya and see!



#JB
sorry if I scared you. Or should I say "we" scared you.
Time spent together with family is the best. Never a moment I'd feel down or what shit with them. They are my super positive power source! :)

super love the 2nd pic. Damn EPIC UGLY! HAHAHAHA!!!

Both my sisters purposely wore specs to match with me! LOL! How cute!

Whenever we hangout, we easily become the centre of attention because we just laugh too loud or act too crazy. We are too alike in every perspective (just not our appearance please- -) that's why we can get along so damn well.

The older we get, the closer we are.

I'm goddamn blessed to have you as my sisters.
oh and one thing, we never shy to express our love to each other. I guess that's Lee family spirit we inherited from our parents.


supreme heart-to-heart talk during drinking session @ my favourite bistro, ROOST. and this time only 4 of us. I couldn't recall back if we ever hung out as this combination, but I love it. 

Herng is always the driver, and he's my best partner when comes to drink. He's best at doing 老娘姿态. He's the center spot whenever we talk about relationship or stuffs like that. He's a rocker. He has a hidden man attitude which we are still digging. He's the steadiest. He's my best friend.

For me, Ping is the man-EST among the guys. He's determined all the time. He's confident in everything he says and does. He has a kind of black humour which always make us crack up like idiots. He's the one who always calls me Snoopy. He's the protective boyfriend role model. He's my best friend and he's my best friend's boyfriend. :)

LiuZi, she was my roomie and is now housemate. She's the one I can put my trust on. She's the idea bank, mostly bad ideas haha. She's the girl who never stop coming up with a lot of weird stuffs. She's jb-ian, and was Kluang-ian, and sometimes Muar-ian. She's expert in acting cute and spoiled. She's my best friend.

Not one second I doubt our friendship wont last. Although we never really contact each other, we seldom keep in touch, but once we get together, that bond is so special and make me believe that we are Best Friends Forever.

Know what? Best friends don't judge. Won't throw you away. Won't sale you out. We trust. We care. We love.

After half a year, finally we met.
There's something about us make others curious what relationships we're having.

During form 4, friends and family questioned about us. After we graduated, even my parents lazy to ask because they know you so well that you are like part of my family. and friends? They get used to our interaction mode and none of them can actually understand, even until now.

To my surprise, my 6/7 year-old niece even drew this!! OMG totally gone speechless. Couldn't help but really laughed out loud!

#CitySquare
But for me, what I know is, as years go by, not once we're 'clicked' and that got you friendzoned gaogao! Haha you and I are safe, for ever! and now you have a sweet girlfriend and I'm so glad and feel happy for you. Reading your tweets never fail to make me smile because you're SO DAMN in love, need I say more? LOL

We are way beyond best friends and what can state this clear? It's like my mom got an extra son, but you're not my brother. 

But seriously, I really thank you for saving me from the bottom (if you dare to forget). I may not mention before but I really am grateful for how you helped me throughout. Thanks to you I'm now the SzeEe optimist, for good, for ever.

 newly opened, Tea Garden @ Sutera Utama. (Same row with Paparich)
I love the drinks compared to Chatime. No kidding. And according to my cousin, she said the fries here can be refilled! Gotta try next time.

bought this hard cover 'For One More Day' for RM7.90!!!! Original price is RM68.90! Damnit I was so happy when I grabbed this book in hand.

Mitch Albom is one of my favourite author, ever since I read his 'Tuesday with Morrie'. It's the best non-fiction book I've read so far (okay equally match with 'The Last Lecture'). I started with a Chinese version when I was form 5, if not mistaken, and re-read again the English version and completely in awe to his writing.

and BTW, I've finished 'Before I Fall' from Lauren Oliver. Never thought that the story would be like this. From the description, 

"They say to live every day as if it's your last, but you never actually think it's going to be. You always think you'll have more time." -Before I Fall.

I thought that it'd be a person dying on the edge or something like that, but the author actually write the whole book into only 1 day, started with 1 accident that a teenage highschool girl'd involved. Can you imagine of that? A book about 300 pages, but revolved only at one same day, completely throughout.

Especially love these quotes:

"A good friend keeps your secrets for you. A best friend helps you keep your own secrets."

"So many things become beautiful when you really look."

-Before I Fall

opps I forgot to tell my elder sis, Dada I borrow this from you yea!
I've heard about this book for a long time, only started to read few days back.
'Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus'.


cute little xmas trees.

my all time favourite! This could be the best hot-plate mee on earth! Haha!
If you're TTA student, I beleive you know this stall @ Plaza Tasek, 5th floor foodcourt.


#TheStar
I was like "WTF is happening to this society??". This girl, she's just 12 years old man! Quote from a tweet, by now you should be losing your teeth, not your virginity! I was literally shaking my head while reading this. How could it be?!! I don't understand!! ugh! Parents please take care of your children okay?- -

Apart from the disgracing title, I AM SO JEALOUS of those who can make to visit Big Bad Wolf book sale @ MIECC! GOD booklovers should check this out http://www.bigbadwolfbooks.com/
I read from some bloggers, they got like 25 books for RM200+, or 10 books for RM60+ ONLY!!!
I think I'll just get lost in this book heaven. TOO BAD!!!!! :(


#HarryPotter
anyways, was shopping in Popular last few days and spotted this.
Whole HP series for RM213.90! Damn tempting should I buy?

Tadaaaa! The little Potter!


#WTF
My sis pointed this to me when I was speaking of that.... "what the f...."


#Silly


#LoveLife
 respect nature.

You remember when I was having super short hair? like my blog profile pic. 
and now is this long. How wish my hair is this silky as in this picture. Photo really can lie huh. 

Sleeping at 5 or 6 in the morning these 2 days I'm zombie aunty now. I was working on those DIY stuffs for 16 hours continually (Apart from the time taken for lunch and bath, oh I skipped my dinner!). Decided to stop my work and should focus on my academic stuffs first. Shouldn't repeat the same mistake ever again.


 a really long post huh.
Though it's still early but, yea Merry Christmas!
You can see how much I love Christmas.


P/S: My deepest condolence goes out to the victims in Connecticut gun rampage. The gunman was identified as a 20-year-old. Feeling so heartbreaking and sorry to all the families involved especially to the families of the 26 dead victims.


P/P/S: I'm glad that you put your trust on me. I'm really glad that I'm the one you found and talked to. I swear to secrecy. :)


This society is sick. Please spread the love, especially during this festive season.


love,
Ee

2 comments:

Vian Lee said...

who drew that?!!~ niece??

e3 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.