Friday, December 28, 2012

Bye Christmas!

It's almost the end of December a.k.a my favourite month of the year. When people were worrying about the end of the world last year, I was busy preparing for my event *15CNYE*. and this year, it's time for me to relax and let the juniors to show their bests. 

Show your support by clicking "LIKE" *16CNYE*.


I wasn't able to do a review for last year because I was too BUSY! and this year I hope I have time to do it since it's really my blog's tradition!


Apart from that, I'm gonna update my full scheduled December first! 

#ChristmasBaby
celebration for the xmas baby leejinee in advance
I wont forget I still owe you your birthday present! Promise, I won't be kiamsiap! LOL!!
BTW, you have any idea what chu want? Your leeda will buy you watch so what about me?

Dinner @ Vivo, AEON Bandaraya Melaka

together with roomie, Michelle

and sardine a.k.a. fart gorgor *gotcha!*

will never get tired of the xmas deco, NEVER! :))

#DongZhiFestival
then it's DongZhi festival. Feeling so loved when I received this reply from my mom. and see she's so creative she even sent me tangyuan! Hehe ;)


had a belated soh tong yuan session at my friend's house! We have whatever kind of tangyuan you look for! Dimsum, snowman, currypuff, m&n, choki-choki, gula melaka, etc. etc.!

 
So adorable!


#MayanPrediction #EndOfTheWorld #21122012
Thursday passed 12am. We welcomed the arrival of 21st, the so-called doomsday by taking supper @ OldTown. LOL!

#ChristmasParty
some deco~ 

thanks for hosting such a nice party!!


JianCong's ahZai! Damn cuteeeeeee she's sitting on my lap! She's Pomeranian ;)

the only best photo I could take~ Her eyes damn big okay O_O envy LOL!

thanks for jack's polaroid!

as titled. Hehe! 13th CNYE old birdssss! I was still a RD member back then!

Super funny gift exchange session. I got this from Winnie! and mine went to MuRong ;)

meet my friends! :D

after a super crazy champagne showers, gotta change from red matching outfit.
Thanks Winnie for ur cloth! I forgot to bring mine- -

group photo take 1

yours truly :)

group photo take 2

photos credit to
MrGOATphotography a.k.a KaiYang

#NursingHomeVisiting
I always want to do some community services (was once thinking to visit orphanage to give out my handmade cards during xmas since my friend inspired me to do so. Kyaler Chan you are the one!)  and coincidentally Chinese Language Society was organizing an old folks' home visiting so I decided to go!

was teaching them how to fold love, windmill, boat, etc. etc..
They are sooooooooo old I couldn't bear my tears at times. I couldn't help but to think what if it's my parents' turn to get this old... :'(

This grandpa is deaf-mute so he can only communicate with people by hand sign/hand language. He said my sister is prettier than me :( Though he can't express thoroughly, but he's smiling all the time.
 Photos credit to Jack Photography

May God bless these ahGong ahMa to live happily and stay positive for the rest of their lives. and please, don't send your parents to such place, all they feel is being abandoned, not loved. You can't imagine how's that feel until they really talk to you, treat you as a listener and tell you all of his/er life.You won't know how sorry I felt when a 70+ unmarried uncle told me his story...

uncle Cheong. He folded the love and we exchanged with each other. Please stay strong :)

Lai~ meet new friend- Gabriel! He's just 18 this year, and is a Robotics GAMMA student!!! suddenly feel that M'sia education failed max.

the photographer of the pic above. HAHAHA happy now??


Some of the volunteers! ;)

Spread the love to the people around, to the community! #lovelife

#Christmas

1st visit at Portuguese Settlement. I know right I'm so suagu- -""
Counting down to Christmas with hell lots of people and almost got lost in the crowd a few times. Had my first spray party ever, we bought one BOX of sprays, like 48 in total if not mistaken. It's fun to be with all of you, everytime and no exception.

First Paintball game @ Flashpoint, Bukit Katil.
I got 3 bruises, and now if strangers look at me they'd think I got abused or what. Anyway it's a nice sport game I like it! Don't mind going for a second time.

BTW, it's nice to meet you guys a.k.a my new friends billy, zaizai and XiangWen. and you this old friend. May see you guys again next week?? ;)

For the ThankYou card in return, I appreciate it a lot. Really do. not to mention the stupid snowman and Christmas sleigh HAHAHA!! You still owe me a picture remember?

spending our Christmas night with a crazy siao movie. Ah Boys to Men. Super funny if you know Singapore culture and Hokkien especially. I was literally laughing from the beginning till the end throughout.

got a medical therapy after paintball session. Christmas her birthday without pressie, still need to help me urut. HAHA pity you my lovely younger sister. you know how much I love you. *muacks*
you see her face so behsong LOL!

waking up with this is so tragic. Damnit. I finally WILLING to update my iOS. I never updated mine because I simply too lazy to backup and all those stuffs because I know nothing about it. 

And today 8am I woke up realizing my whatsapp is no longer available you know what's the first thing I did? I googled for the backup tutorial. - -""

damn troublesome. I wasted 2 hrs to backup, update and restore my iphone. Using it for 2 years, now I finally updated from iOS 4.2.1 to 6.0.1

tadaaaaaa! Congrats me!

Byeeeeeeee my favourite season....
I felt like a Santa this Christmas and it's great. Hoping to do the same next year, let's fingers cross I'll be able to do that again.


Through the years, our knowledge shifts our perspectives and as we grow, courage filled our hearts to brave each new steps that life takes us through. We become different people, we grew up.

An end brings a new beginning. Since year2012 has only few days left, let's rock this year till the end, with no regrets!!


P/S: gonna meet my JB friend at mamak now. NOW. What a timing. Leeszeyeun you know how DaPai大牌 you are.


LOVE LIFE.

love,
Ee

1 comment:

AhHeng 笔记本 said...

Happy lar! Of Cause~~
hahaha~~