Saturday, December 1, 2012

December

that everyone treated it big and serious during year 2011, but no one cares now.

Year 2011, everyone was talking about the end of the world, what would happen when December 2012 comes, bla bla bla. But when it comes, I mean now, nobody really gives a shit. 

Sometimes, here's this strange thing about humanity, you follow the crowd, you worry what others worry, you buy what others believe, like the 2012 issue during year 2011, everyone's talking about it like a town gossip. But when it comes to your own business, the real 2012 has come, you don't know what you want because everyone's busy dealing their own lives. Or some even worse, they forgot they once believed in it.


First and foremost, I don't believe the Mayan predictions about 2012 is the end of the world since the very beginning. The doomsday, or whatever you named it. I don't even think about 'what if...'. If by that time, people can still choose, I'm 100 percent sure that I'll choose to stick to my family. But problem is, no case like 'what if'

I'm pretty positive that even year 2013, human will all be safe, and will still lead each and their own lives. Some of my friends actually want it to be real. Seriously, you want 2012 be the last? When you're still young and dumb, you haven't even seen 1/1000000 of the world and you want it ends? I don't get it.


Anyways!

Time flies! I don't know but year 2012 seems to pass the fastest! It's already 1st of December, I can see why I'm happier. Everything wonderful is fallen in December, midterm papers and assignments don't count. Christmas is coming, so does Santa! I'm not Christian (like I've mentioned 257132 times), but I do love Xmas, from the bottom of my heart! I love the xmas deco, xmas caroling and songs, simply saying, the xmas atmosphere!

looking forward to everything beautiful.
Grabbing this pic from tumblr, love the drawing. The eye which looks up to the sky.


Watching two movies this week.
Rise of the Guardians
Wreck-it Ralph

I'd say I like both of them, but I love Wreck-it Ralph! (Though the graphic of Rise of the Guardians nicer!) The story line is amazing (and has moral values actually!) and I specially love the girl character- Vanellope! She's so adorable and the character is so vivid, her voice suits her so great!

My favourite lines
"why are your hands so freakishly big?"
"well I don't know.. why are you so freakishly annoying?"

"I don't need a medal to tell me I'm a good guy. Because if that little kid likes me... How bad can I be...?" There's some parts I was actually on the verge of crying. So touching.... :')

"I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be than me." Bad-Guy Affirmation


I watched Rise of the Guardians first, and I thought, "This is the best animation film this year!", and after watching Wreck-it Ralph, I changed my mind again.

looking at the elves... okay I don't know what to choose now. Both are really nice! You should watch 'em!!

Here's an online article I read recently, and I somehow found that it is so moving.

What Love means to a 4-8 year old: A group of professional people posed this question to a group of 4 to 8 year-olds, ’What does love mean?’  The answers they got were broader and deeper than anyone could have imagined

See what you think:

‘When my grandmother got arthritis , she couldn’t bend over and paint her toenails anymore.. So my grandfather does it for her all the time , even when his hands got arthritis too. That’s love.’ – Rebecca, age 8

‘When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different.You just know that your name is safe in their mouth.’ – Billy, age 4

‘Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other.’ – Karl, age 5

‘Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs.’ –Chrissy, age 6

‘Love is what makes you smile when you’re tired.’ -Terri, age 4

‘Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip before giving it to him , to make sure the taste is OK.’ – Danny, age 7

‘Love is when you kiss all the time. Then when you get tired of kissing , you still want to be together and you talk more. My Mommy and Daddy are like that.
They look gross when they kiss’ – Emily, age 8

‘Love is what’s in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents
and listen.’ –Bobby, age 7

‘If you want to learn to love better , you should start with a friend who you hate” –Nikka, age 6
I wonder is this truth?? A 6-year-old kiddo would say something like this??

‘Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt , then he wears it everyday..’ –Noelle, age 7

‘Love is like a little old woman and a little old man who are still friends even after they know each other so well.’ –Tommy, age 6

‘During my piano recital , I was on a stage and I was scared. I looked at all the people watching me and saw my daddy waving and smiling. He was the only one doing that. I wasn’t scared anymore.’ – Cindy, age 8

‘My mommy loves me more than anybody. You don’t see anyone else kissing me to sleep at night.’ –Clare, age 6

‘Love is when Mommy gives Daddy the best piece of chicken.’ –Elaine, age 5

‘Love is when Mommy sees Daddy smelly and sweaty and still says he is handsomer than Robert Redford.’ –Chris, age 7

‘Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day.’ -Mary Ann, age 4

‘I know my older sister loves me because she gives me all her old clothes and has to go out and buy new ones.’ –Lauren, age 4

‘When you love somebody , your eyelashes go up and down and little stars come out of you.’ - Karen, age 7

‘Love is when Mommy sees Daddy on the toilet and she doesn’t think it’s gross..’ –Mark, age 6

‘You really shouldn’t say ‘I love you’ unless you mean it. But if you mean it, you should say it a lot. People forget.’ –Jessica, age 8


The winner was a four year old child whose next door neighbor was an elderly gentleman who had recently lost his wife. Upon seeing the man cry, the little boy went into the old gentleman’s yard, climbed onto his lap, and just sat there. When his Mother asked what he had said to the neighbor, the little boy said, ‘Nothing , I just helped him cry’.

This is love... what a family photo!


Song sharing session!


小時候 我們 哭著 哭著 就笑了
長大後 我們 笑著 笑著 卻哭了

小時候 我們只需要專注一件事,就能感受到快樂
長大後 選擇變多了,感受卻不夠深刻
小時候 哪怕只是一個微笑,都被視為無上至寶
長大後 就算付出全部,也不一定保證被愛

這是梁文音感受到的
面對一年一年成長的淬鍊 現實生活工作的挑戰 有時好想逃跑
感受到身邊伙伴們也跟她一樣
被要求 被期望 被督促
所以變得 越來越不敢表達 越來越膽小 想法卻越來越複雜
就算笑 也帶著淚

其實小時候的我們並不是這樣的
我們有夢想 敢表達 抬頭看到的是遼闊的世界
突然間覺得......
能不能 不要長大
能不能 找回[心裡的孩子]
讓單純與天真 在夢想裡豢養著
就算哭 也會帶著笑



從出道一直到現在 陪著梁文音成長了3張專輯的製作老師 阿弟仔老師
瞭解她心裡的困惑
跟著她 透過歌曲、歌詞、歌聲找回釋放的勇氣
這是一張最貼近梁文音的作品



梁文音2012 最新單曲
心裡的孩子


破滅的美夢 一個又一個
雖然心很痛卻還是微笑著
別人總愛說 妳已長大了
不能待在幻想裡面活著

學會化妝 去遮掩些什麼
學會先沉默 再察言觀色
本來的我呢 快不記得
我害怕我會習慣不快樂

在心裡 的孩子 扮大人 的樣子
一開始 有意思 後來雙眼總潮濕

在心裡 的孩子 盼誰來 講故事
讓不安失望 暫時靜止

雷雨不來 又哪有彩虹呢
能自我安慰 是必修的課
不確定我是 變得隨和
或累得慢慢放棄了原則

在心裡 的孩子 後悔曾 很固執
太好奇 許多事 不顧後果的嘗試

在心裡 的孩子 常祈禱 有天使
借一雙翅膀 逃離現實
不愛看自己 哭的樣子





This pic enlighten my day! look at these cuties!! Damn it I so wish to raise a dog!!!!!

I read a tweet, it makes good sense
"Being happy doesn't always make us grateful, but being grateful will always make us happy."
hell true.


Bad things happened to some of my friends. Not one, some! I sometimes don't get it why, I can't help to think why God has to put kind people to undergo a lot of life challenges. I'm not blaming on Him, but everything bad happened it's hard to hold the faith upon Him. This is life I guess? Everything you put us through, there's a reason behind it. Right?

I know family is the precious and I'm really sorry. But this is December now, a new start! Be positive and look at the brighter side! Things will just get better and better. I'll pray for you, you guys, and your family. God is in control.


May you have a great December.

love,
Ee

1 comment:

ur fren :P said...

Hey, enjoy reading ur blog :) always have some insight of life from ur post haha. anyway regarding your question on why God has to put some of our frens to undergo suffering. Just my 2cents of sharing, i'm sure God didn't manipulate this or He use this as punishment. We all agreed that relationship between humanity and God was broken since Adam and Eve due to sin. The separation begin since then, so it's not that God is too weak to help or protect but is rather we choose to fix the relationship by seeking and asking Him for guidance and protection in life. God is love. God do love every single creation of His. but we have to understand true love also include freedom to choose. If God reveal himself to everyone, will any human still have the choice to believe God or not since God is already so obvious there? same thing the suffering is caused by we didn't mend back the broken relationship with God we didn't ask for his protection. Just an illustration, God is a big umbrella big enuf for everyone and he invite everyone to come under His love protection but also you have the choice to accept or not. people who do not know Him or choose not to find Him will be out of this umbrella. My point here is that God also love those who are under suffering. He didn't place them into that situation but His love is complete which He also give them a choice. If God reveal himself put aside all harm to someone who do not know God, by doing this God gave no choice to the person to believe Him or not that person are forced to believe and love Him. just imagine that, haha i think we will all will be too fearful to against someone who is so powerful right and our love toward him is becos of pressure but nt willing heart. Lastly, you are right God is in control of everything He can even revive anyone but He always give humanity a choice becos of His love he do so. so yah you are also right we can pray to God for protection on our friends and pray that they will know Him personally someday. but we also know is not God allowing this to happen. is the choice that our friends and us make that caused absence of protection.

Sorry for such a long long comment heh :) i use to think the same way but i begin to understand a little bit more. hope you got some assurance that God love everyone still. share with you my favourite verse.

1Thessalonians 5:16-18
Be joyful always, pray at all times, be thankful in all circumstance. This is what God wants from you in your life in union with Christ Jesus.

Jeremiah 29:13
If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me.